..provide your info
Wait

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I just watched the video no way to provide info

ilovetrang (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 10:31p) |

The video, a little exaggerated.

rexny (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 10:42p) |

Dead, no place to provide info after video anymore.

comrade4 (Mar. 29, 2013 @ 2:42p) |

We're Sorry.

Our records indicate that you have
already registered for this offer
or are ineligible to receive it.

I was able to get it. Thanks!

Just received one of these sample packs yesterday (caramel latte and cappuccino. Would have preferred mocha instead of cappuccino but free is free). I don't remember signing up for it from anywhere. After seeing malmarf's post I figured I'd get the same message, but after sitting through the 15 seconds and filling out the form, I received a confirmation of my request. Thanks OP.

worked for me, used different email for previous request.

Got my sample. Thanks OP!!

Took 30 minutes on dialup but this stuff is worth the work!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, second one.

That was the first time I 'got paid' for watching a video. It was really short.

ocala200 said:   worked for me, used different email for previous request.

why did you use an email at all?
this was a ss offer via WalMart; email is optional
worked for me, thanks, op!
(you should edit title to include "WalMart"; you could drop the word 'free' in this forum).

PilotWillie said:   Just received one of these sample packs yesterday (caramel latte and cappuccino. Would have preferred mocha instead of cappuccino but free is free). I don't remember signing up for it from anywhere. After seeing malmarf's post I figured I'd get the same message, but after sitting through the 15 seconds and filling out the form, I received a confirmation of my request. Thanks OP.

There were several threads a while back for Facebook and non-FB and a FB Latino/Spanish offer, so you most likely signed up for one of those. I know that if you signed up for the regular FB link, you couldn't get it from the website, and vice versa. But it appeared you could request the offer from the Latino/Spanish FB. Also, with all of the above, the limit was 2 per household, so you could use different email/FB accounts but the same address. You probably received samples from one of those, and some of those offers are still available. I got the same flavors as you, also wanted the mocha.

Thank you OP.

tried and hope it comes. love nescafe!

Thanks

Good post, thanks fixfox69.

paychecktopaycheck said:   Took 30 minutes on dialup but this stuff is worth the work!

Time to harass the local provider about upgrading their lines. I used to live in a very rural area and we had the same problem.

PS- Offer still works! Thanks OP

I received these in the mail Friday. I love these.

starborn said:   I received these in the mail Friday. I love these.

Received mine too, and this time, I got the Mocha (along with another cappuccino).

You have to provide your info ?
Thanks anyway.

I preferred Cappuccino than Mocha. I just receive mine. Thanks for the info.

Got mine today! Thanks again, OP!

I just watched the video no way to provide info

The video, a little exaggerated.

Dead, no place to provide info after video anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014