• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free today is Plants vs. Zombies and Plants vs. Zombies HD
PvZ PvZHD

Yes, plants killing zombies does not make much sense, but neither does flipping birds at pigs.

There are some in-app purchases, but I have never bought any.

Some fun for free is never bad.

Member Summary

plants vs zombies (120.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Sorry, searched in Hot Deals... didn't think to check in Free.

My first post, and my first mistake at posting, too.

Ugh. Wife just paid $3 for it over the weekend.

I got it free today. yey! you can see the PVZ at the top charts

If you don't have AppGratis, you should get it (iDevices, but maybe android?)

Fun game. So far, too easy. Especially night fighting. But I'm only on 2-6, so...i'm sure it gets more challenging.

I got it free yesterday! Cheers for the post

Thank you! I've been waiting years for this. EA/PopCap released the PC version for free last Halloween... I was hoping the iOS version would come out eventually! Got it for iPhone and iPad today. +Green

chrislk1986 said:   If you don't have AppGratis, you should get it (iDevices, but maybe android?)

Fun game. So far, too easy. Especially night fighting. But I'm only on 2-6, so...i'm sure it gets more challenging.

Ha, the game gets a LOT harder. Believe me. That's one thing I don't like about these kinds of games. The difficulty spikes up way too quickly. Three quarters of the game is easy, but the last pool and night levels are hard and the rooftop levels are near impossible. It's really fun though. I'm a lot more of a 'hardcore' gamer but I really enjoyed this game.

Thanks OP!

Just a reminder.... tomorrow is the last day this will be free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014