***DEAD *** Kindle Books - 2.22.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow.

Member Summary

kindle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote - Including: Tips, Uses, and Evernote Essentials [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Brandon Collins (Author)

Publication Date: October 30, 2012

112 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯
43 Likes

The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote - Including: Tips, Uses, and Evernote Essentials

The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote is a not a manual, it’s a guidebook for the practical application of Evernote into every corner of your life. Whether you are...
∙ A student struggling with reams of lecture notes, references, and recordings of talks
∙ A journalist who needs to compile ideas, log interviews, and communicate on the move
∙ A busy individual who wants to keep and share photos, store business cards and notes...

“Evernote is your new, virtual filing cabinet.”

The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote, will show you how to navigate and enhance your experience of this wonderful tool in just two hours. Start slicing through the multi-layered functions and possibilities of Evernote, and discover the tool that will change the way you remember things forever.

Whether you are an advanced user wanting to push Evernote to its limits or a beginner ready to explore the impact of this free app on your life, The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote will evolve your proficiency by stacking up tip after trick till you reach the top.

We are committed to providing an up-to-date experience. Buy the book once and get access to unlimited updates as they are released. Keep reading to see how the book has already been improved and expanded since the original release in October 2012. Let us know what you think should be added in future editions!

What's included in The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote?
∙ Amazing and creative ways to use Evernote to its fullest
∙ Charts, and illustrations for understanding the inner workings of Evernote
∙ How to use both the web, Desktop, and Mobile version of the Evernote application
∙ Evernote vs. OneNote, Google Docs and other systems of organization and why it crushes the competition
∙ How to use Evernote along with other social media including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs
∙ How to use Evernote as file storage facilitator - never use file trees again!
∙ How to dominate the Evernote search feature to find everything in your digital library including office documents or personal pictures
∙ How to set up an "Evernote scanner" to get rid of all the paper in your life
∙ How to set up the perfect Evernote user interface
∙ Tagging best practices
∙ The "Temporary Notebook System" that organizes any project
BONUS: The Evernote Cheat Sheet! A quick look guide for advanced searches

Each section of the book takes you deeper into the functionality and inner workings of Evernote, making this book an excellent reference guide. If you’re an advanced Evernote user skip the beginner sections and jump straight to the advanced. If you’re new to Evernote just read the book front to back as each new strategy, technique, and Evernote tip builds on the one before it.

Change-Log:
1st Edition: October 2012

2nd Edition: February 2013

∙ By popular demand: Evernote for Mac
∙ Added a section to Chapter 4: "Synchronized and Unsynchronized notebooks"
∙Added a section to Chapter 4: "Evernote on Your Mobile Device" Both iOS and Android Versions are Covered
∙ General Updates for Clarity and Understanding
∙ Updates for new versions of Evernote for PC
∙ Added explanations throughout the book for Mac Users
∙ Minor Spelling/Grammar Corrections
∙ Fixed Mistake: "Sharing Tags" - Tags Cannot currently be Shared

Must. Have. Wine. A Toast to Motherhood [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.99

Leah Speer (Author), Katrina Epp (Author)

Publication Date: December 31, 2012

41 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
12 Likes

Must. Have. Wine. It’s a modern moms’ mantra, no matter what type of day we’re having; when we’ve come to the end of our rope, had the best day ever, or simply just want to unwind.

Along with that glass of wine, we often find comfort in knowing other moms are going through the same things we are. Must. Have. Wine. A Toast to Motherhood, is a collection of relatable stories by everyday moms assuring that none of us are perfect and we’re all in this crazy race together.

If you’re looking for a reason to pour that glass of wine tonight, we’ve got 81 reasons you should!

Always feeling guilty about something you did or didn’t do? “Guilt Will Always Be There, Let Love Triumph” is the story for you! See Reason #4

Tired of your hubby putting the moves on you when all you need is another hour of sleep? Been there! You must read “Midnight Lovin’!” See Reason #58

Is the constant wailing from your colicky baby enough to make you want to lock yourself in the closet and bawl your eyes out? Read another mother’s colic survival story in “This Too Shall Pass.” See Reason #37

Think you’re the only mom who can’t brave the McDonald’s playland slide to save your toddler? You’ll laugh out loud when you read “I’m Not Lovin’ It!” See Reason #15

With savvy wit and a healthy dose of reality, "Must.Have.Wine. A Toast to Motherhood." takes you on the emotional journey we all experience as mothers, while gracefully offering advice and an aura of camaraderie.

Each chapter offers stories that complement the ups and downs of this wondrous and challenging role we’re all living:

Chapter 1 inspires—Let go of your mommy guilt and embrace your imperfections!

Chapter 2 amuses—Laugh out loud as you are reminded of the funnies from your own zany life with young children.

Chapter 3 encourages—In your darkest of days it’s comforting to know you will survive.

Chapter 4 delights—Giggle at the fun and often cute moments of motherhood.

Chapter 5 relieves—For those stressful and frustrating times…know that you’re not alone.

Chapter 6 indulges—Sweet tales remind us why we’re blessed to be moms.

Whether you’re headed to a baby shower, looking for a holiday gift, or buying for a friend’s birthday—Must.Have.Wine. makes the perfect gift for any mommy in your life: your sister, your best friend, or even…yourself.

Together, let’s raise our glasses to toast the laughter, the tears, and this zaniness we call motherhood.

Fire (The Book of Fire Trilogy) [Kindle Edition]

David L Dawson (Author)

Publication Date: November 12, 2012

No Reviews
9 Likes

A middle grade children's fantasy adventure.

A planet populated by enchanters.
A magical book.
A cabal of shadow beings.
An assassin that turns people to stone.

Welcome to the magical world of Cressida Widdershins...

"Fire" is the first in "The Book of Fire Trilogy", a series of fantasy adventure novels aimed at children aged ten and above, but like Harry Potter can be enjoyed by adults too.

Waffles and Pancakes; A Lesson in Bullying [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Cindy Springsteen (Author), Jim Brenneman (Illustrator)

Publication Date: September 17, 2012

38 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
67 Likes

Waffles and Pancakes are two hamsters, from the same pet store, that went to their new homes on the same day. They also happen to be the best of friends. In their first adventure, their owners became best friends, too. Together the four learned the lesson of true friendship. Now Waffles and Pancakes, along with their owners, are about to learn another lesson, A Lesson in Bullying.

Join Waffles and Pancakes, along with Danny and Griffin, their owners, as they come face to face with a couple of bullies; Tom and his guinea pig, Oscar. Will Waffles, Pancakes, and their owners be able to become friends with Tom and Oscar? Find out when you read Waffles and Pancakes: A Lesson In Bullying.

Flow: An Illuminated Training Manual. How to Thrive in Love, Work, and Play [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.99

Steven Budden (Author)

Publication Date: December 22, 2012

27 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
9 Likes

Broke, lost, fearful, and weak, I nearly gave up the ghost. Twice. Life had other plans. At what seemed like the most inopportune moment, I was enlightened on a beach in Northern California.

Flow: An Illuminated Training Manual. How to Thrive in Love, Work, and Play is the product of 10 years of diligent research and striving to bring myself back out of the depths and into Bliss. For a decade I used my body and my life as an alchemical laboratory.

Now I hardly even recognize my own life! My relationships, which were once tenuous and stressful, have shifted to passion and fulfillment; my career, once toilsome and monotonous, has become thrilling and rewarding; and my financial situation, which was once so precarious, is now bustling with spiritual energy.

Healing is not an end but a process... a process we can choose to celebrate.

Now I help others let go of their past pain and rediscover the joy of living a life full of possibilities. When we release our pain, it frees us up to love, work, and play with our whole being! I call this being in “Flow.”

This book is designed as a training manual for a fluid way of being the encourages not only healing but thriving. I draw on cutting edge science, ancient spiritual traditions, and, perhaps most importantly, my own life experience.

Are you ready to join me as we explore:

XXX, Love, Water , Vision, Tantra, Awareness, Healing, Vibration, Purpose, Movement, Sunlight, Energy, Reincarnation, Soul Contracts, Spirituality, Agony, Sustenance, Ecstasy, Emotions, Birth Trauma, Language, Death, Bliss

We will be transformed, you and I. That much I can guarantee.

Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within [Kindle Edition] - normally $9.97

Connirae Andreas (Author), Tamara Andreas (Author)

Publication Date: September 27, 2012

29 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯.5
2 Likes

“Core Transformation is a brilliant book about a brilliant process. It quickly takes you to the core of your being. What a powerful and simple gift! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to achieve higher states of love, peace and joy!” - Jack Canfield, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul

Whether we've experienced small setbacks or major traumas, we all have challenges that need healing for us to live our ideal lives. Core Transformation offers a simple process that empowers readers to experience healing and lasting change.

Dr. Connirae Andreas, international best-selling author and therapist, goes beyond explaining how our core patterns trap us into feeling acting in ways that don't serve us. With her gentle conversational style, transcripts of real sessions, and detailed examples, she helps you understand the simple technique to improve your relationships, release emotional habits, overcome limitations and excel.

Core Transformation has been translated into twelve languages and helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world change their lives. It's helped readers:

Change problem emotions and behaviors (such as anger, self-consciousness, procrastination, jealousy, hurt, fear)
Lose weight
Improve relationships
Overcome depression and anxiety
Heal addictions
Find fulfilling work
Improve all aspects of health
Create an overall sense of inner peace, wholeness, and well-being

and much, much more.

You might ask how one technique could be responsible for helping people achieve results in so many different areas of life?

Unlike many self-help methods, Core Transformation is not about willpower, or discipline, or positive thinking. It's a simple 10-step process that helps you transform your limitations into strengths and achieve goals you thought unattainable.

Is Stress YOUR Silent Killer? How to deal with stress and achieve permanent stress relief [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Janet Matthews (Author)

26 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
57 Likes

Is Stress YOUR Silent Killer?

A dramatic title for a topic that is so often glossed over. Stress is responsible for many of today's diseases and illnesses. Stress and anxiety compromises your immune system and your body's ability to absorb the nutrients from your food. But is stress relief enough to prevent Illness and disease invading your body or do we need to change our way of thinking and being in order to learn how to deal with stress before it starts?

Most people will have encountered one or more episode of stress in their lives and in many cases with sensible stress management techniques, will have learned how to deal with it and will have suffered no long term ill effects. But what happens if you have many episodes of protracted stress in your life and your body is unable to cope with the constant rush of adrenalin into the blood stream? Stress relief is far more difficult to achieve when you are suffering from chronic stress. It is also time maybe to reassess your life, and discover what is really causing you to be stressed. You may be surprised!

Chronic stress such as this can lead to serious health problems if it is allowed to continue and can all too easily become YOUR Silent Killer. This short book can help you to recognize the symptoms and help you identify appropriate strategies for how to deal with stress and ultimately enjoy stress free living.

Having suffered from chronic stress myself, I am only too aware of the detrimental effect this can have on our health and well-being. In this book I will share my own experience, what it taught me about myself, and how, through a deeper inner knowledge, I was ultimately able to begin to stress proof my life.

In this book you will discover

What Stress is
The signs indicating my own stress
The main causal factors of stress
Main causal factors of my own stress
How stress leads to ill health
How stress affects the immune system
Strategies for dealing with stress
What I discovered in hindsight
How I alleviated my stress
My long journey back to spiritual, emotional and physical well-being

Through my journey you will learn not only how to achieve stress relief but how to deal with stress by gradually eliminating it from your life. Stress free living is possible once you know what it is about YOU that makes you stressed. Very often it isn’t simply the circumstances of our busy lives that makes us stressed, but something more intrinsic in the way we think.

I Have Cancer. And I've Never Felt Better! [Kindle Edition] - normally $4.99

Tracy Krulik (Author)

Publication Date: September 6, 2012

24 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
16 Likes

Told with both frankness and humor, I Have Cancer. And I've Never Felt Better! is the everyman's (or woman's) Lance Armstrong story. It's one woman's wild journey from unraveling a medical mystery that took nine years to solve, to navigating the science and art of medicine in search of the right treatments, to finally awakening to a healthier, more balanced life -- with cancer.

Just as millions of people live healthy lives with chronic diseases like diabetes and even HIV, Tracy Krulik shares how she learned to do the same in her fight against cancer -- using her bike and a plant-based diet as weapons.

Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Craft Business [Kindle Edition] - normally $2.99

Jason G. Miles (Author), Cinnamon Miles (Author)

Publication Date: January 6, 2013

29 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
9 Likes

It has never been easier to start a home based business using the Internet to sell what you make. A whole generation of young families are enjoying additional income because they've learned to make and sell from the comfort of their home. The potential is real and the impact on household budgets can be life changing.

But according to an April 2011 article in Inc. magazine, the average Etsy seller makes just $785 a year. You can do much much better!

In Craft Business Power the founders of Liberty Jane Clothing share their journey to a profitable six figure craft business. They started with a $39 sale on eBay in 2008 and today they lead a dynamic team and have a thriving online business that author Jim Cockrum has called "a virtual empire" (Free Marketing 101, Page 89).

If you're ready for a realistic 15 day plan for launching a profitable craft business that is easy to follow, filled with practical advice, and proven to work, this book is for you.

Thanks Archena.

Flow looks like it may be good

The Librarian (Book One: Little Boy Lost) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Eric Hobbs (Author)

Publication Date: September 30, 2011

96 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
68 Likes

Wesley Bates thinks his life pretty much sucks. He's landed at the bottom of his school's popularity ladder, and bully Randy Stanford seems to be waiting around every corner.

The troubled teen thinks he's found a way to escape his real-world problems when he stumbles upon strange doorways in Astoria's local library that seem to lead into the extraordinary worlds from all his favorite books. Oz, Neverland, Wonderland -- they're all a reality with Wesley's new discovery. Wesley teams with best friend Taylor Williams to embark on a great adventure, both ready to leave the drama of middle school behind.

But the two kids quickly find themselves embroiled in a centuries-old battle for the library and the magic hiding within. Now, fighting alongside the eccentric old man who's vowed to protect the building's power, the pair must help ward off an attack by a shadowy group with a strange tie to Wesley's nemesis, forcing Wesley to face the fears he's been dodging... and one of the most terrifying bullies of all time!

The Librarian (Book Two: Unhappily Ever After) [Kindle Edition] - normally $3.99

Eric Hobbs (Author)

Publication Date: August 5, 2012

96 Reviews and ✯✯✯✯✯
68 Likes

Yesterday, Taylor and Wes turned a boring field trip to their local library into a grand adventure when they found a mysterious portal leading into the fabled Land of Oz.

But that was yesterday.

Today they've learned their actions have had grave consequences. Not only did they alter the Oz mythos, but their deeds may have had unexplained repercussions in the real world as well. Taylor's returned home to find she's living a life that isn't her own. Nothing's as she left it. Her normally warm father has become cold and distant. Her grades have fallen overnight. Teachers who once saw her as their favorite student, now consider her their most problematic pupil. Only Wesley remembers Taylor as she truly is, and together, he and Tay return to Oz hoping they can undo the damage and restore both worlds to the way they were.

But the children quickly find they're in way over their heads. Not only has the Wicked Witch taken control of Oz, but Douglas Stanford has stayed behind to build a small army of storybook villains to help him obtain the magic hidden within Astoria's library. The librarian's returned to stop him, but the old man may need the children's help as the fate of every known world hangs in the balance.

Frugal Kitchen Tips[Kindle Edition]

Mary Gail Stanley (Author)

27 Reviews and ✯✯✯.5
41 Likes

Dozens of simple tips that will save you money in the kitchen! Categories include:

● Beverage Tips
    ● Bread Tips
    ● Cake Baking Tips
    ● Cleaning & Maintenance Tips
    ● Condiment Tips
    ● Dairy Tips
    ● General Tips
    ● Freezing Tips
    ● Fruit & Veggie Tips
    ● Loyalty Card Tips
    ● Meat Tips
    ● Storage Tips
    ● Substitutions
    ● and more!

From the Author

Please keep in mind that it is virtually impossible to write this type of book without including a few tips that may, in fact, be familar to you. However, great lengths were taken to provide you with fresh information. : )

About the Author

Mary Gail Stanley is a freelance writer and "cookbook junkie" living in Michigan. Her love of cooking began at an early age, with the help of her mom and her Easy Bake Oven.

In her spare time she loves trying new recipes, bargain hunting and traveling.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014