Free NameFusion license key for you

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NameFusion is powerful name creation software that gives you the power to create company, website, and product names without paying for a limited number of concepts from an advertising or design firm.

No one knows your business or your product better than you do. With NameFusion's name search and creation features, you can view thousands of potential company and product names in seconds, isolate the ones you want, and manipulate them further. You can then check to see whether the names you're interested in are existing trademarks or registered website domain names -- and if the domain names are available, you can register them for your own use.

NameFusion is the perfect tool to generate names for small businesses, innovative new products, websites, or anything you need a name for. Let it fire up your imagination to jump-start your creativity.

Home page
http://www.summitsoftcorp.com/business-software/free-software/na...

Download
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Summitsoft/NameFusion/NameFusion1.6-DR.e...

Member Summary

NameFusion
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the most pointless software I have ever seen. Why do I need a $300 program to brainstorm some names for my company? Even at free this thing is worthless. Uninstalled after first run.

It probably has Malware or Adware in it.

porkinspullup said:   This is the most pointless software I have ever seen. Why do I need a $300 program to brainstorm some names for my company? Even at free this thing is worthless. Uninstalled after first run.

It probably has Malware or Adware in it.

Not so sure it's so bad at all. Having spent 2 years of my life in 1998 and 1999 sitting at a keyboard trying to think of domain names that someone would want to buy, there were several programs I used which cost me maybe $50 that helped me make several thousand times that amount of money selling domain names - before the bubble burst.

Eh, not a big deal; registered with MailChimp (their list provider, which is a real PIA to dump, BTW) using a temporary email address, downloaded the software without installing it, stuck the reg code in my KeePass database, and removed the temporary account. If it ever appears something like this might be useful, I can install it to a non-networked virtual machine and use it without worrying about any tracking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.