• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Clark + Kensington Paint
Disclaimer

FREE PAINT SATURDAY
Disclaimer
Missed the giveaway on March 9th? Here's your chance to try again.

To get a FREE Quart of Clark + Kensington Paint* at Ace Hardware on March 9̶t̶h̶ 16th, have your printer ready, and print out and fill out the voucher available at the link. You also are entering a sweepstakes for a $1000 Ace Gift Card

Description said: Get a FREE Quart of Kensington + Clark paint* on March 9̶t̶h̶ 16th at any Ace Hardware local store. Most colors available. Some exclusions apply. See coupon for details. Limit one per household per calendar year.

Make sure you get there early because there is a limited number of cans that will be given away (each store has an average of 40 quarts available).

*flat enamel:

Ace Hardware said: Head into your local participating Ace this Saturday, March 9̶t̶h̶ 16, and get a free quart of Clark+Kensington Paint+Primer in One with the coupon posted here http://on.fb.me/SoulPaint ! Quantities are limited! Plus, by bringing in your filled-out coupon, you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win 1 of 10 $1,000 Ace gift cards! No purchase necessary to enter or win. Coupon valid 3̶/̶9̶/̶1̶3̶ 3/16/13 only. Limit 1 sweepstakes entry per household. See AceHardware.com for Official Rules and details.

Member Summary

Clark + Kensington Paint
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bad link

jehu said:   bad link

It's the link provided by ACE and hosted on Facebook, the same link posted on all the freebie boards/blogs, the form was there when the link was posted. Don't know why the form isn't there now (but I have a suspicion it's because they want you to "Like" them on Facebook, and you could print it out without dealing with Facebook). I imagine they will put it back up, so come back and check this thread closer to the giveaway date and see if there is an undated link. I will keep checking my freebie blog source, to see if she has updated her information between now and 3/9.

From other sources, apparently the form will be available in the stores and also in that week's ad. This is coming from participants in previous paint giveaways through ACE.

^Bump^ OP updated, link now working, giveaway this Saturday (3/9)

Reminder, giveaway is today.

Got mine.
Wanted black for garden metal stuff but they only allow you to choose from mostly pastel colors.
So I took the darkest brown.

The store I went to had a huge pad of forms, so I didn't really need to print out the one I'd printed out.
The store forms still all were good for today only - I don't know why they expected to need hundreds of them.

Giveaway will also take place next Saturday. They will mix not only the colors shown on the Clark & Kensington chip cards but also any other Ace Paint chip card. The free can is flat latex. We got it last year and liked it so well that we decided to buy this brand to paint our big living room - goes on smoothly with excellent coverage. The paint guy gave me a $10 off $50 Clark & Kensington paint coupon when I got my free can.

dionaea said:   Giveaway will also take place next Saturday. They will mix not only the colors shown on the Clark & Kensington chip cards but also any other Ace Paint chip card. The free can is flat latex. We got it last year and liked it so well that we decided to buy this brand to paint our big living room - goes on smoothly with excellent coverage. The paint guy gave me a $10 off $50 Clark & Kensington paint coupon when I got my free can.

The Ace I went to wouldn't deviate from the designated shades.
May go back for another can next Sat.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.