Free Cigar from Captain Black

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.captainblackcigar.com/index.php?denied=1&path=/cbmt_t...

Void in Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Utah, and Washington
Please do not submit your information if you are under 21 years of age and don't reside in the United States.

Member Summary

Captain Black Cigar (45.70kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Darn! Foiled Again.......

TY! Sent to my dad!

was entering one for a friend too and found that if you're born before 1950 they don't care about you!

Thanks I got them!

cool...a free cigar...great...like I don't smoke enough

Don't smoke but sent them to a friend. Thanks, OP.

go to www.hookystreet.me also for FREE pouches of EU tabacco

Thanks OP.

captain black will get you high tonight

thanks

SmokingJoeMcCoony said:   go to www.hookystreet.me also for FREE pouches of EU tabacco

Hey that's a great looking site.... not! What did you use to design it, microsoft frontpage '97? Smells like spam.

Provided you meet the age requirements and provide a valid United States address your samples will arrive in 6 8 weeks.

I don't smoke but because I'm too addicted to FW free deals I could not pass up this free offer. My cigar will arrive in 6-8 weeks.

should work well with the dewars offer. ( case and cutter ) thanks

Looking forward to see if these are any good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014