• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

guitar magazine
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

Freebiz said: We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.

Squonk said:   Freebiz said: We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.

Hmmm. .. just had my son try it and it was still working for him. Idk. . may be a YMMV

Got stuck on the last step for me

Went through for me. This one comes up periodically. My previous free subscription is ending in Sept (I think). I believe this will extend it (if the publisher approves).
Thanks OP

Thanks OP!

Squonk said:   Freebiz said: We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.
That's so bad, er, I will not try again.

freebizmagazine said: Thank you for your recent visit
Dear Mr. Xxxx Xxxxxxxx,

We are processing your request for the following item(s):

Item Delivery Information
Guitar Player

We shall see.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP. I am thinking of asking for a guitar for my birthday to learn how to play. Hoping this magazine will increase my interest.

Thanks OP, in for one, green for you!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014