• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Freebie
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Personalized Flashlight or Pen For Businesses! Company name required.

link here.......http://www.orderpens.com/Forms/FreeSample.asp

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if you like this.

Member Summary

Pen
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks

misce (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 8:25p) |

I received a great keychain flashlight. All the engravings were perfect. This is one of those freebies that wind up tu... (more)

freebiemom (May. 15, 2013 @ 8:26a) |

Been happily carrying around the flashlight for a few weeks. Just the other day found 2 batteries and the front section... (more)

KingOfClubs (May. 17, 2013 @ 5:43p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - quick and easy!

gave you green

Thank you

Very cool... Thanks OP!!

thanks op

thanks OP!

Give green! Thanks.

hope this actually comes green for ts

Thanks OP.

Thank you OP, green for you!

Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP very easy

I don't think it's a good idea to put my address with my lost/stolen house keys.

I'm having trouble with this. Every time I fill out the business info part,it keeps saying to enter 12 characters for the phone no. I've tried everything I can think of; xxx-xxx-xxxx,(xxx)xxxxxxx,etc. What am I doing wrong?

marjoycek said:   I'm having trouble with this. Every time I fill out the business info part,it keeps saying to enter 12 characters for the phone no. I've tried everything I can think of; xxx-xxx-xxxx,(xxx)xxxxxxx,etc. What am I doing wrong?

Same happened to me. Make sure you also have 12 characters (10 numbers with dashes inbetween) in the phone number field above. Not in the business info, but in the contact info as well.

I had tried that again & again also. But after radrzr's post I tried it again,and it went through! Very weird. Thanks for the help!!

Thanks for the link and thanks for the information on how to enter the phone number!

thanks op

WorkerAnt said:   I don't think it's a good idea to put my address with my lost/stolen house keys.

Then order the pen(s) not the flashlight...

Banana 4 u, flashlight 4 me. Thx

radrzr said:   marjoycek said:   I'm having trouble with this. Every time I fill out the business info part,it keeps saying to enter 12 characters for the phone no. I've tried everything I can think of; xxx-xxx-xxxx,(xxx)xxxxxxx,etc. What am I doing wrong?

Same happened to me. Make sure you also have 12 characters (10 numbers with dashes inbetween) in the phone number field above. Not in the business info, but in the contact info as well.

I put dashes in, and no parentheses. And it worked fine.

green!!

Got it! Thanks OP!!

The pen/flashlight would come in handy, I think.

Thanx

TY, Just signed up for mine! I chose the flashlight.. great way to be able to find your key/keyhole when returning home at night!

Nice and very cool..

just rcvd it. it's an LED flashlight.. handy, cheap..
the personalization is completely different than what I entered when I completed the freebie form..
these are disposable. replacement batteries would cost $5 at wally world...
the entire flashlight is only .99 to re-order. (cheap batteries inside?)

recd my pen. i love it.

Thanks for helping me see the (flash)light.

Thanks my formerly side business is about to take off, and I would love to have something like this (and they might get real sales out of it too)

Glad to see people are receiving and that the offer still stands! =D In for mine.

Got my flashlight yesterday; looks good and works well.

Got the ink pen flashlight today!

got a LOVELY pen - metal, writes VERY well, feels good in my hand, thanks OP!!

Thanks

I received a great keychain flashlight. All the engravings were perfect. This is one of those freebies that wind up turning into profit for the company. We ordered 250 of them for our business to hand out to customers. I was actually surprised at the quality of the flashlight.

Been happily carrying around the flashlight for a few weeks. Just the other day found 2 batteries and the front section in the back pocket of my destressed jeans. 2 batteries missing somewhere. Put in 2 more batteries and popped it back together and it still works. Will epoxy front end b4 carrying around again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014