rated:
http://www.facebook.com/SuaveBeauty/app_527238077299895

Register for the contest and also receive a sample

Member Summary

Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Link for non-Facebook users.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Although free samples are not mentioned on the FB page, once you click to register for the contest you'll see this: "Please supply a valid postal address so we can send you a FREE Moroccan Infusion product sample, and so we can contact you if you are a Grand Prize or Weekly Sweepstakes winner."

Link for non-Facebook users.

You can do either, you can't do both.

Thanks, SweetClover! My slow dialup won't connect to Facebook sometimes, so thank you for that link!!!

Thanks!

Thank you

Your sample is on its way! And, you have successfully registered for the Shine Sweeps and earned one Weekly Prize entry and one Grand Prize entry. You will receive your FREE Suave Professionals« Morroccan Infusion product sample in the mail within 6-8 weeks of the promotions conclusion.

Thanks! did anyone win the instant game?

Thanks

I can never get fb freebies bc I'm using my phone and no matter what it says page not found Ugh miss my internet!

system10 said:   I can never get fb freebies bc I'm using my phone and no matter what it says page not found Ugh miss my internet!

FB apps won't work on mobile devices. Some offer alternative links just for mobile users. This offer is also available via their website, so you don't have to use the FB app, I posted a link to their website in both this thread, and in the QS field right below the OP. Most mobile users can use website sign-up forms, so you might just want to try that.

Thank you OP

thanks!

Thanks OP

Signed up for mine, TY!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014