• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

NRA (25.33kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got mine, put it on my truck bumper and finally my neighbors look at me with respect

jimmybgood (May. 07, 2013 @ 12:17a) |

Just came today.

freebiemom (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 3:43p) |

what is this (being me) moron doing wrong. I can't log on.. keeps on freezing on me

shorthairptr (Aug. 29, 2013 @ 2:42p) |

pass, don't want anyone knowing my business. OpSec and all.

robotprom said:   pass, don't want anyone knowing my business. OpSec and all.do you go in all the threads you're not interested in and say this? or just this one

thanks

thanks, in for one!

In for one, should look good on my beer fridge.

In for 2. Let them spend there money on me.

Just a warning, in my area, San Antonio TX, the local news station reported cars with NRA stickers being broken into by criminals looking for weapons.

I'll add the discounted membership with this offer is an amazing deal. Free duffel bag and $10 off the regular yearly membership price. Total $25. It's worth that just for the insurance and range discounts.

Its pretty good offer. I am big fan of these stickers.

robotprom said:   pass, don't want anyone knowing my business. OpSec and all.

actually, you'd be referring to PerSec rather than OpSec

thx

Thank you

love it thx!

morecowbell said:   robotprom said:   pass, don't want anyone knowing my business. OpSec and all.do you go in all the threads you're not interested in and say this? or just this one
lol... you DO have a point!

Tequila477 said:   I'll add the discounted membership with this offer is an amazing deal. Free duffel bag and $10 off the regular yearly membership price. Total $25. It's worth that just for the insurance and range discounts.

In the Maryland area, a LOT of the ranges before they will let you become a member have joining the NRA as a requirement... SO for all those that have not been paying attention... I believe the NRA is still doing the 25$ (1st yr) with a 25$ gift card to BassPro, so essentially the first year is free. Or you can become a life member for $300. Both Great deals...

You'd think that being a member, they'd send you one with your membership packet. DH and myself..but no sticker included..so thanks.

Stand and fight!! If I had 25 bucks to spare, I would join. Lots of my family are already in.

How come I got red rated?

TTT

Thank you.

Nice!

Thanks!

What?

Thanks

up

Can you submit for another one? - E

I got mine, put it on my truck bumper and finally my neighbors look at me with respect

Just came today.

what is this (being me) moron doing wrong. I can't log on.. keeps on freezing on me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014