Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

FREE PET FOOD for EBT members

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE PET FOOD for EBT members

If you are collecting food stamp benefits thru the federally funded SNAP program (EBT), you qualify for FREE food for your pet (s). Apply here: https://petfoodstamps.org

12,000 applicants so far and growing, the site is being hammered so be patient.

Regardless of your political views on SNAP benefits for needy American citizens, this program ensures that your pet (s) will not go hungry. It is privately funded. To qualify you must be receiving SNAP (EBT) benefits.

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if your pet is going to like this. I know I can't wait.

Member Summary

WOOF
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hope with this help from the company, it will reduce the amount of dogs/cats in the shelter!

I don't receive food stamps but my mother is on a limited income from SS and gets a whole whopping $16/mo in food stamps. She has pets and she's had them before she started to experience financial difficulties. I help take care of both my mom and her babies so she doesn't have to worry about where their next meal is going to come from. It's what family does for each other. One hand washes the other...

I think it's a good program but I worry about it being abused. I won't get into the politics that could come into play here, but I will say it is a good and kind gesture to help those that truly need it. I definitely will be donating to help those that have had their pets before rough times hit, and I believe it's a wonderful program for seniors and families that have already had their pets before they ran into financial difficulties.

I have four cats and they aren't just pets to me; they are family and I love them very much. When I'm having a bad day, they know it and they are there to comfort me and they love me unconditionally. You can't say that about all people because that's the world we live in today.

FWIW, I posted pics of babies in the cat thread in the Off Topic forum. Feel free to have a look see at them if you'd like to and you'll see why I love them so much.

This doesn't provide FREE pet food but a $10 discount on a $50 order from a specific vendor.

Tastes Like Chicken

When someone owns a pet, it often becomes a member of the family in the truest sense. In these times misfortune strikes across all lines. If someone loses their job, it often takes time to find another one. In the mean time SNAP is available to help with food. But this doesn't provide for the four-legged members of the family. These families shouldn't have to give up these family members. But they do need food. Should they get new pets while needing help? No. Should they be able to keep and provide for these family members in their times of need? Yes.

Thank you very much for posting this, it will be a big help!!

Did anybody receive this yet? I went to their facebook page today and it seems like a lot of people are calling this place out as a scam and the people that run it have not posted in nearly a month. I dont qualify for this but I was just wondering as some people may have fallen for this.

Not sure I have emailed them several times on their contact page because had filled out the application back in February and it states 3-6 weeks and here it is September and I have not heard anything from them about the original application or any response to the emails i sent to find out the status

What does this cover ??

ashleepostell said:   What does this cover ??
  Nothng.  They arent sending anyhting out to people as far as I can tell from reading the posts on their facebook account.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014