• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Petco updated their Pro Plan coupons (they've had them dated to 2/28) - the new ones are good until 3/31. PETsMART will also honor these coupons.

linky

Other coupons:
$3 off science diet dry dog food
$2 off canine greenies, $1 off feline greenies
$5 off Wellness dry dog or cat food
Free can Friskies cat food (thanks, mistercheap)

Member Summary

Pro Plan Pet Food (23.16kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Forgot to say, you have to have a Petco pals card (which is free, of course)

I got them.

Thanks!

If you used the earlier coupons, can you use these too? I used the free cat and dog food ones from before.

ETA- I see it says single use coupon, but I'm wondering if this is a new reset or if they consider it the same coupon. . .OR I might just head to PETsMART and not worry about it.

Yes, hambirg, you can use it. You can actually print several and use them on separate trips. It shows up if you log into your Petco PALS account, but they don't track it or prevent you from using it multiple times. I go to my Petco and PETsMART stores about once a week and I use the coupons each time. I'm actually on a first name basis with some of the cashiers and they are always interested when I come in with coupons, especially if I have any new ones. One of them told me that they continue to take coupons after the expiration date, so as a test I continued printing one and using it (it was for the Beneful cups when they had that coupon) and it continued to scan until the end of the following month. My last trip was on Tuesday and I had a Pro Plan coupon, a Friskies coupon that would expire today, and the new Friskies coupon that expires 3/31, so I got the dog food and two cans of Friskies free at both Petco and PETsMART (I also bought other stuff at both stores on this trip). I know it says single use, but at least at the stores I go to in Austin, TX, they are quite happy to take them multiple times and they know that I am using them multiple times.

great deal, thanks!

cblue said:   Yes, hambirg, you can use it. You can actually print several and use them on separate trips. It shows up if you log into your Petco PALS account, but they don't track it or prevent you from using it multiple times. I go to my Petco and PETsMART stores about once a week and I use the coupons each time. I'm actually on a first name basis with some of the cashiers and they are always interested when I come in with coupons, especially if I have any new ones. One of them told me that they continue to take coupons after the expiration date, so as a test I continued printing one and using it (it was for the Beneful cups when they had that coupon) and it continued to scan until the end of the following month. My last trip was on Tuesday and I had a Pro Plan coupon, a Friskies coupon that would expire today, and the new Friskies coupon that expires 3/31, so I got the dog food and two cans of Friskies free at both Petco and PETsMART (I also bought other stuff at both stores on this trip). I know it says single use, but at least at the stores I go to in Austin, TX, they are quite happy to take them multiple times and they know that I am using them multiple times.

Thanks! Good to know!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014