• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Printable coupon good for one free 16oz cup of the featured brewed tea at a participating Teavana store. Expires 3/31.

Member Summary

16oz cup of Teavana tea (280.76kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

I take it the barcode isn't unique?

i generated the pdf file twice (one after refreshing the page). both have same barcode 10006404. i believe it's unique, unless we manipulate something in the url's query string.

yelloe1213 said:   I take it the barcode isn't unique?

The coupon is available from the homepage of the website. It isn't targeted.

i believe it's unique, unless we manipulate something in the url's query string.

Do we have to bring our own cup? I plan to go to mall this weekend and have some free tea after walking.

mic101 said:   Do we have to bring our own cup? I plan to go to mall this weekend and have some free tea after walking.
They sell brewed tea as well as tea in bulk and tea making accessories, it'll come with a cup.

mic101 said:   Do we have to bring our own cup? I plan to go to mall this weekend and have some free tea after walking.

Why would you even ask that? They're giving away a "free cup of tea"...it seems doubtful they'd expect you to walk away with it in your hands.

there was just a story about how they over concentrate their store tea compared to the real directions posted & then you wonder why tea at home doesnt taste as great as store one..

so do they usually charge for their tea? I never been to the store, I figuired they brewed samples for customers to try

My wife and I each got the e-mail from Starbucks containing this coupon and we both used the coupon this weekend successfully. A couple of things to note:

1. My wife said the regular cost of the tea was $5. Eek, it better be free. (I couldn't see the register when I "bought" my tea.)
2. You may be able to use the coupon on your mobile device, we had no trouble doing so.
3. The code is not unique. The code on my wife's and my coupon were the same and both scanned with no problems.

They twit'ed here about it with a link directly to the coupon:

https://twitter.com/TEAVANA/status/307167645743058944

Longhorn2k4 said:   http://consumerist.com/2013/02/21/former-teavana-employee-confir...

Always been like that. What's in the sample bin has always been sweeter to me when compared to what they brew. I know my location will just hand you an empty cup after you pay if you ask so you can take it out of the sample bin instead of having them brew it for you.

Worked for us. Thanks!

It is very Convenient.Thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014