Free L&M Stainless Steel Travel Mug

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
came yesterday

What's the purpose of the unscrewable bottom half? Stash spot for your smokes or fill with ice to keep things cold? Never seen a mug like that.

Received mine yesterday as well.

got mine today, thanks again op

Thank you

bpd67 said:   What's the purpose of the unscrewable bottom half? Stash spot for your smokes or fill with ice to keep things cold? Never seen a mug like that.

Looks like maybe it is an extra cup in case you want to share . . .

Something like this was on Shark Tank. They said it was so to make cleaning easier. Now you can clean the bottom of the cup much easier.

I got mine in the mail yesterday also. It appears it splits into two cups one insulated and one non-insulated. I gave mine to a neighbor and he really liked it.

im getting coupons but found nothing bout mug

Expired offer.

Received mine yesterday.Its silver & seems very nice.Thanks again OP

bpd67 said:   What's the purpose of the unscrewable bottom half? Stash spot for your smokes or fill with ice to keep things cold? Never seen a mug like that.

or you could put yer keys in there haha naw. its simply for someone who travels and would take maybe 2 or 3 smaller cups of coffee maybe one waiting for the bus one on the bus and one at your destination ( if you used the bottom for travel storage etc.. have to test this still ) or similar.. the top is not meant to be drank from imho or at least i wont be using it like that. i will use mine for drinking tea and the good part about the bottom for me is it fits perfectly into the cup holder in our car ( cup one side the thermos the other ) and it doesnt interfere so much with the radio controls like other cups.. if the top or the bottom is ever lost the top by itself makes a HQ cup.

so anyhew yep i got mine

thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014