Bunch of free mags at RewardSurvey

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Did a quick survey about tv shows and got my pick of magazines. It took two minutes and I haven't been flooded with spam: reward survey.com

Member Summary

Mags
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No link?

i know about this one. you do a survey a week, and collect points. magazines are divided as to how many points it takes to get them. I have collected 45 points so far and I am waiting to get some of the more "costlier" magazines. http://www.rewardsurvey.com
well, i filled out my survey for the week and got enough points to get the audio book, A Dance with Dragons. I'm just wondering if it's an audio download, or if I will get a CD set in the mail(hope). I guess I will find out.

Cool the sign up survey gave me $20 in rewards points and I got Playboy for $15 RP of it. Thanks OP.

Thanks I got the $20 in reward points and got Inc. magazine and had some leftover points from a past survey I did.

thanks op, forgot I had this...
after survey I have 45 in rewards, and spend it

do you get emails when there are new surveys?

Jane0218 said:   do you get emails when there are new surveys?

I get them

Also received the $20 in rewards! Thanks OP!!

One more year of ESPN.com. Thanks TS!!!

$3 bonus for every friend you refer. Thanks OP

paychecktopaycheck said:   i know about this one. you do a survey a week, and collect points. magazines are divided as to how many points it takes to get them. I have collected 45 points so far and I am waiting to get some of the more "costlier" magazines. http://www.rewardsurvey.com
well, i filled out my survey for the week and got enough points to get the audio book, A Dance with Dragons. I'm just wondering if it's an audio download, or if I will get a CD set in the mail(hope). I guess I will find out.

When I go to the link above it shows a picture of a guy groping a girl's boob.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014