Redbox Free 1-Day Rental

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
There is a new code for a free 1-day rental: DVDNIGHT

It was reported to expire on 3/6/13. (Still working on 3/10/13). There may not be an expiration date like the two long standing codes (BREAKROOM, DVDONME).

Good for once per CC account.

http://www.insideredbox.com/code/redbox-code-history.php?code=DV...

SpeedDragon

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?

Mulox said:   Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?
I agree. There seem to many more horror films than in other categories.

SpeedDragon

Mulox said:   Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?

It's good til Wed. the 6th. New movies come out on Tues. I think. You may get lucky. Agree with you on the selection. I've got a bunch of codes I got free or cheap through promos and feel like they may last me a lifetime.

P.S. thanks OP

VegasVegan said:   Mulox said:   Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?

It's good til Wed. the 6th. New movies come out on Tues. I think. You may get lucky. Agree with you on the selection. I've got a bunch of codes I got free or cheap through promos and feel like they may last me a lifetime.

P.S. thanks OP

can you share some of those codes with us?

greatdeals_007 said:   VegasVegan said:   Mulox said:   Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?

P.S. thanks OP

or how did you get them ?

thanks - the other codes like breakroom do work but 1 time per c.c.

Tried the code and it worked last night - thanks, OP!

worked for me.

ebestbuy said:   greatdeals_007 said:   VegasVegan said:   Mulox said:   Awesome, thanks! Too bad I have already seen all of the movies worth seeing... is it just me, or is Redbox kinda going downhill lately with a lot of B and C flicks?

P.S. thanks OP

or how did you get them ?

From Groupon deal and http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1227257/

Thanks

bump

Last day/night!

SpeedDragon

Oh yea, almost forgot. Actually you only have 1 hour left, it ends midnight CST.

It is still working today!

SpeedDragon

It worked again today (3/8)! Not sure what the real expiration date is, but I'm not complaining!

SpeedDragon

Still worked today! (3/9)

I just used it today.... March 10.

Green for you. Thank you.

Verified working as of 1 hour ago... it looks like this might be a no expire indeed. And thanks to this extension, I was able to finally use this code on several cards tonight.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014