Delete please thanks =)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This page was DELETED due to website no longer operating.

Member Summary

Free oil change
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am skeptical... will watch this feed and see what other people comment, before stepping into it.

Well, I took a chance and put my information in... clicked submit and got "PAGE NOT FOUND".

why is this red?

renejoseph said:   why is this red?
Perhaps because the consensus view is that this offer is not all the OP suggests it is. That, and the needless string of images, making the post tediously long.

Has the OP actually used this service? Something just seems wayyyyy off about this program. On the flyer page, there is a list of domain names they have, none of them currently work (odd?). On the dealer info page, Google is spelled 'Goggle". A video presentation for the dealer states that the other domains are for future use in different regions. Allegedly, they run ads on Google, Yahoo, MSN,etc. Below is the Domain WhoIs records when doing an address lookup via Domain Dossier. All does not appear to be what it seems to be, not to mention there is no privacy policy posted anywhere; makes you wonder just what are they doing with your information. There just is something not right about this. Judging by the red votes, other users are questioning the legitimacy of this offer as well.

Address lookup
canonical name yourfreeoilchange.com.
aliases
addresses 174.132.162.92
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom yourfreeoilchange.com"...

Domain Name: YOURFREEOILCHANGE.COM
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Whois Server: whois.GoDaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS75.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS76.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 26-jun-2012
Creation Date: 12-jul-2008
Expiration Date: 12-jul-2013

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:59:59 UTC <<<

Queried whois.GoDaddy.com with "yourfreeoilchange.com"...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: YOURFREEOILCHANGE.COM
Created on: 12-Jul-08
Expires on: 12-Jul-13
Last Updated on: 26-Jun-12

Registrant:
FirstUSA Data Sevices
615 South Missouri Ave
Suite D
Clearwater, Florida 33756
United States

Administrative Contact:
Myers, Todd tmyers@plsconsultinginc.com
FirstUSA Data Sevices
615 South Missouri Ave
Suite D
United States
+1.8884607991

Technical Contact:
Myers, Todd tmyers@plsconsultinginc.com
FirstUSA Data Sevices
615 South Missouri Ave
Suite D
United States
+1.8884607991

Domain servers in listed order:
NS75.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS76.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Thanks for your research, SweetClover, which is what the OP should have done. Anyway, nice try OP, your next one should be great!

a) As the OP, if you want to have a thread deleted, you need to send a mod alert and the reason for the deletion. It is up to their discretion, but I have found that they usually will remove a thread.

b)Website is still operating, might be better to state that URL was deleted due to the questionable nature of the offer. Though if you get a mod to delete the thread, it won't matter what's in the OP.

I like this offer, because the responses made me laugh. Sorry, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014