• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, have got stuff from them before and always comes pretty quick

yep, got there ethernet poster on my wall. thanks, now a shirt to go with it

Must submit a story on how Fluke products have helped you out on your job........

Thanks, got it.

Thank you for submitting your story! Please allow for 6-8 weeks for delivery of the tshirt. International locations may take up to 10 weeks to arrive. One shirt per person please. All stories will be validated prior to shipping tshirts. Fluke Networks reserves the right to decline requests for tshirts at our discretion.

Gotta be real > Fluke Networks reserves the right to validate the legitimacy of each submitted customer story prior to sending t-shirt.

I've used my Fluke 77 for over 20 years, it just keeps working.

themew said:   Gotta be real > Fluke Networks reserves the right to validate the legitimacy of each submitted customer story prior to sending t-shirt.

Doesn't necessarily mean they'll check

Hmm, Fluke is owned by Danaher and I work for another company recently acquired by Danaher. I wonder if I can qualify..

A story is needed for this.

Nice. I have used Flukes nearly 30 years and submitted one of many I could tell about how I have used them and how one night it saved me from serious injury. Thanks for sharing. The guys at work will be jealous when I come in with my new tee.

put in for one.

This is the "Networks" part of the Fluke Co. I use Fluke 787 process meter on a daily basis & don't think they're talking about this. It's amazing to me what people will do for a lousy t-shirt.......

in for one. Love my Fluke 620.

natevines said:   themew said:   Gotta be real > Fluke Networks reserves the right to validate the legitimacy of each submitted customer story prior to sending t-shirt.

Doesn't necessarily mean they'll check

FLUKE NETWORKS said: Tell us how Fluke Networks has helped you do it and if we use your story in our marketing, we'll send you A NETWORK ON T-SHIRT

Helps to read the fine print.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.