• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Must have coupon E. Market St, York, PA

mrkk said:   so you can go every day till end of march?

might work best if they know you are a tipper

In Cali, one store, no problem, had stack of coupons behind counter. At another store in same town, got resistance, had no coupons in stock, but relented "just this time" after giving code. Thanks Op!

Thanks in KS, got the caramel one not sure if I like it. Will have to try it again to be sure.

tried 2 stores, must have the original coupon near Lakewood, CA

Did not work for me in Houston TX. They said starbuck made a mistake and I needed to bring actual coupon not a print out.

They did it for me, but only because they know me. The guy said they had to stop it because people were abusing it, getting a free one every day. Apparently corporate sent out a memo to all the stores saying to stop giving out the flyers.

Worked in Cleveland OH with printout of attached image with offer.

Used in the Raleigh NC area today with no problem!!

Worked in Seattle!

Needed the flyer in Buffalo - verbal code wasn't acceptable.

Nope, didn't work for me. I'm guessing Sacto area doesn't know about this. They say they don't accept the coupon from anywhere else except from starbuck email only. Does anyone have one to share?

I don’t think any more posts of “Valid in Cucamonga” or “Didn’t work in Timbuktu” are doing anything other than clogging up the thread. It’s pretty clear that this is a YMMV deal, and stores are accepting or declining on an unpredictable basis. Unless you post how a specific location responds, you’re not really helping. And even so, who knows, the morning crew might respond one way and the next shift might say the opposite.

So mrkk, could you please post your personal experience(s) with this offer? Please, please, contribute something helpful to this thread!

You too, Juliet!

Did not work here in Brooklyn as well. Barista wants the actual coupon / flyer.

N/M

philnolan3d said:   They did it for me, but only because they know me. The guy said they had to stop it because people were abusing it, getting a free one every day. Apparently corporate sent out a memo to all the stores saying to stop giving out the flyers.

Geez, what a way to run a promotion. What's the point of even printing up all those flyers if they didn't intend to pass them all out?

coupon did not work - cashier wouldn't take it unless it was the original handed out in stores. would not take coupon code either. northridge, ca.

Thanks for the free Starbucks guys!

Tried this at my Starbucks here in KS. Barista refused to give me one, said it was only with the coupon.

Tried this morning in SF CA. The employees said they got in trouble for giving them out to those who has a self-printed copy of the flyer or just the coupon on their phone. YMMV indeedieeeee

they are starting to demand original coupon!!

Many people are starting to use this photocopied coupon. The coupon isn't even on Starbuck's Facebook page. It's truly YMMV.

Not in Philadelphia, I was told they don't takes coupons

They require original coupons.

San Francisco FiDi- not accepting printout of coupon, because it states "not valid if reproduced" on it.
Asked about originals, he said they were handing them out last week. He handed me one to check out - I handed it back, and asked for a free drink.

...Starbucks guy laughed, but went ahead and rang it up for me! Score! :-D

Thanks! I printed the coupon and got the Hazelnut one last night--it was very good.

Not working at Elk Grove Laguna blvd store. They said need the actual coupon not printed, nor code.

No go at the Diamond Bar, CA.
need Starbucks issued coupon.

I got the third attachment, printed it, cut it so that it LOOKS like a flyer

worked in austin - barbara jordan blvd, near Staples

Not working in Arizona!

No go at the Santa Clara, CA.
need Starbucks issued coupon.

Didn't work in Timbuktu

germanpope said:   Didn't work in Timbuktu
I said that already. Please read through the thread to avoid repeating something unnecessarily.

And you need to change your handle to retiredgermanpope or something.

Was denied in Baltimore. They told me that the coupon didn't have a bar code and that corporate warned them of the fakes going around. This happen to anyone else?

Capstar410 said:   Was denied in Baltimore. They told me that the coupon didn't have a bar code and that corporate warned them of the fakes going around. This happen to anyone else?
Bar code? That's a load of crapola. The code is three digits—there is no bar code. If they don't want to accept it, that's one thing, but lying is another.

I ordered a sugar-free Hazelnut for my daughter and tasted it. They syrup is what the Hazelnut flavor comes from so I really did not taste hazelnut but it was still good. I have not seen my daughter to ask if she liked it or not.

I didn't have a coupon, I asked the employee and she said "sure, what do you want?" No problem at all in Central California.

Coupon

In the event they take this down, I've upload to flickr.com
I think you must be logged into a Yahoo! account to access flickr.

StarbucksCouponOnFlickr

AwpH said:   San Francisco FiDi- not accepting printout of coupon, because it states "not valid if reproduced" on it.
Asked about originals, he said they were handing them out last week. He handed me one to check out - I handed it back, and asked for a free drink.

...Starbucks guy laughed, but went ahead and rang it up for me! Score! :-D

Now that's a good employee!

No Barcode no coffee. They were so rude I had to Yelp them with a 1 star.

yes, they now want barcode. So your posted coupon is no go. NYC

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014