• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

USB Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 1. Thanks!

dead already? just re-directs to Lowes, where I suppose i could buy one for $20.
???????

Sample Order
Disclaimer
That is weird.

Dead

And its on backorder for those that were able to order one.

My electrical supply store sells ones by Hubbell for $25 that have 2 outlets plus 2 USB.
http://www.hubbell-wiring.com/press/pressreleasedetail.aspx?id=1...

Just got an email:

Wow! We thought we had a great innovation with the new Pass & Seymour USB Charger Outlet, but never imagined the response for product samples would be so tremendous.

Due to this overwhelming demand, our allocated supply ran out before your sample request could be fulfilled. While the original promotion stated that sample quantities were limited, we're so appreciative of the interest level that we're offering a $5 rebate. Purchase one Pass & Seymour USB Charger Outlet at your local retailer, then fill out and mail us your rebate form before May 10, 2013. In return, we'll mail you a $5 rebate check*.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you continue to participate in future promotions. We assure you that we will not use your personal information outside of this promotion, however, if you would like to be the first to know about future offers and innovative new products, click here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014