Marlboro Free Music Download Card

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/flavor-makers/

Be one of the first 6,000 to comment on the photo and get a free music download card.

Login
Check your offers and find the Douglas Fir/Flavor Makers offer.
Click Add Your Comment.
Post a Comment.
Confirm your address.

I'm not sure how long this will be available, but it just showed up in my offers today.

Enjoy.

Member Summary

Music (68.14kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

They're doing this at least once a week for now. Today makes the second time this week.

Easy, Thanks

I got a 5 song Billboard music card from marlboro yesterday. I think it was about 3 weeks ago that i commented on the flavor maker link.

For some reason I am not seeing the offer. Are you aware of any steps that have to be done to get it to show up?

That or the offer is over for this week.

what kind of songs are they?

there is a huge selection on billboardmusicpromotion, although you will find some artist don't participate.

I'm not sure if everyone receives the same offers. It might have something to do with your location. You will usually receive an email about the offer a few hours after it shows up under your account, if you are signed up to receive emails from Marlboro. Or the promotion may be over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014