***DEAD *** Kindle Books - 3.9.2013

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please follow below for today's FREE kindle books. These may or may not be FREE tomorrow or even later today. I can only guarantee FREE at time of posting.

Member Summary

Kindle Books
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

archena (Mar. 09, 2013 @ 11:46p) |

archena (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 12:00a) |

archena (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 12:27a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't Mind the Monsters - A Monsterly Rhyming Adventure [Kindle Edition]
E.N. Huffman (Author, Illustrator)

Publication Date: July 10, 2012

8 Reviews [☆☆☆☆]

After children are asleep, silly monsters emerge from their secret hiding places for a night-time adventure. What do they do? One little boy is about to find out, in this fun rhyming tale.

One Acre Homestead [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Sara Simmons McDonald (Author)

Publication Date: December 16, 2012

15 Reviews [☆☆☆.5]

In this book, I answer the question "is self-sufficiency really possible on one acre of land?"

One-Acre Homestead features a simplified permaculture design for a one acre farm that produces the majority of the resident's food. This design is not based on fancy, aesthetic gardening techniques, but on practical workable methods that I have used on my Homestead. This design is meant to explain the importance of creating zones that will be dedicated to different purposes in the garden, and to encourage planning ahead with slow but steady progress in mind.

The design lays the foundation for a basic one-acre production system.
Instead of investing in expensive livestock, I recommend that homesteaders raise poultry, practice forest gardening and grow trees for biomass production in order to practice a no-till, sustainable gardening system. I explain why the Homestead doesn't have to provide 100% of everything a family uses in order to be self-sufficient, but gardening zones should be established so that production can be maximized to meet the majority of a family's food needs in a crisis year.

I discuss the notion of self-sufficiency in terms financial independence and sustainable food production, urging readers to reconsider their perspectives about the economy, take back their workday and put their energy to use by increasing the value of their own households. The purpose of this book is to help beginners start planning long-term for their one acre Homestead. I use my own experience over the past 5 years as a guide, and refer to methods that have worked for me in the humid southeastern US. This book will not go into exhaustive detail of all of the possible methods of alternative gardening. There are many excellent sources already available on these subjects.

This book is broken into 3 parts
I. My story
II. The basic design process with lots of photos and reasoning for each step of the plan
III. Home economics tips

One year without the use of money [Kindle Edition] - was $3.60

Argiris Nikolaou (Author), Katerina Tzakou (Editor)

Publication Date: May 9, 2012

5 Reviews [☆☆☆☆]

This is a story of a successful salesman that left everything aside so that he could live one year without using money. It is a difficult task to undertake but there is a lot that we can be taught through a story like that. Times are hard and we think that losing our car or our job could be catastrophic. It is times like this that we have to consider our options carefully and decide how we truly want our future to be.

I have to go but I'll meet you in your Dreams - A true Story [Kindle Edition] - $7.90

Hendrik Kupfernagel (Author), Rebecca Kidder (Editor)

Publication Date: November 19, 2012

8 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

When Brigitte Bieber set off on her sailing trip with her husband, they had plans to cruise around the Caribbean for perhaps two years. However, very shortly before they finished their cruise in the Caribbean, Brigitte disappeared. As time passed, her son, Hendrik, struggled to come to terms with the potential outcome… that he might never see his mother again. Within a short time of Brigitte’s disappearance, Hendrik and close relatives began having visits with his mother, at night in their dreams. Sadly, however, Brigitte was not found alive.
Although some might be skeptical of such notions as the afterlife, communicating with the dead, and related issues, Hendrik’s account of his experiences in I have to go but I’ll meet you in your Dreams - A true Story provides a carefully documented and compelling story of the strength and endurance of the emotional ties between a young man and his mother. As Hendrik himself points out, there are far too many incidents that accumulate over time, to simply dismiss them as coincidental. Moreover, they seem to serve a purpose in helping Hendrik deal with such a loss and to move forward with his life.

Joyful Momma's Guide to Shopping & Cooking Frugally [Kindle Edition] - $1.99

Kimberly Eddy (Author)

Publication Date: February 9, 2012

37 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

Have you noticed the cost of groceries absolutely skyrocketing?

As the cost of feeding our families well on a tight budget continues to climb ever higher, we need to reevaluate how we spend the money in our grocery budget. That’s where Joyful Momma’s Guide to Shopping & Cooking Frugally comes in.

If you’re like me, you’ve been frustrated by the rising prices of groceries, while the family income either remains the same or goes down. It seems like everyone is looking for ways to cut back on their grocery bill.
Let me help you learn how to save big money at the grocery store with some simple and easy-to-implement tips!

☑ Do you wonder how some people seem to save big money with coupons while coupons only seem to make you spend more? (See page 26)

☑ Do you always seem to go over budget when grocery shopping? (See page 40)

☑ Are menu planning and making a shopping list overwhelming you? (See page 18)

☑ Does your menu plan go out the window after husband and children snack on vital ingredients? (See page 23)

☑ Are you struggling with managing or losing weight while keeping with a super tight budget? (See page 80)

☑ Is the challenge of breaking free from using pre-packaged foods overwhelming you? (See page 57)

☑ Do you find yourself frustrated with the challenge of making your frugal meals flavorful and healthy? (See page 53)

☑ Is the time crunch keeping you from cooking from scratch, couponing, and planning? (See page 66)

☑ Do you struggle with feeling overwhelmed and depressed over the challenges the economy is bringing to your family? (See page 5)

All of these questions (and more) are answered in Joyful Momma’s Guide to Shopping & Cooking Frugally. I wrote most of this book based on real life questions I’ve gotten on Twitter, Facebook, and email about saving money at the grocery store, so it is geared towards answering real world questions.

The Industry's Best-Kept Secrets for Pricing and Selling Your Home (For Sale Manual Series) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Kimberly Eddy (Author)

Publication Date: October 9, 2012

4 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

Let’s do a little real estate myth busting. It’s true that in a good market, houses sell faster and for more money. In a bad market, it takes longer and they sell for less. But houses do sell in both kinds of markets. So, why put 6 to 8 percent or more of your home’s value into the pocket of an agent? In other words, if you use an agent, your house sale might actually put you further into debt instead of turning a profit at all.

Maybe you think house sales are faster when you use an agent, or that the agent will help you through the emotional aspects of selling your home. Unfortunately, neither is true. Your house will sell fast when you find the right buyer. YOU are more motivated to find that buyer than your agent is.

Now, more than ever, you are able to sell your house without having to pay a commission—by selling it yourself. However, you need to do it the smart way, starting with a realistic price tag.

How to De-clutter and Make Money Now: Turn Clutter Into Cash with The One-Minute Organizer (Decluttering Your Life) [Kindle Edition] - was $4.79

The One-Minute Organizer (Author), Donna Smallin Kuper (Author)

Publication Date: April 9, 2012

51 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

***Another Bestseller from One of America's Favorite Organizing Experts***

If you’ve got clutter, you’re richer than you think!

Within minutes of getting this book, you can start turning your clutter into cash. Learn how you can make hundreds if not thousands of dollars over the next few days, weeks or months – and enjoy a more decluttered home.

Learn what sells, where to sell it, and for how much...PLUS a whole lot more that may surprise you.

Written by a leading organizing expert, “How to Declutter and Make Money Now” is a simple, straightforward guide that’s jam-packed with practical advice, based on personal experiences.

Whether you need to make some quick cash – or just like the idea of getting paid to declutter – this book is for you.

This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

A.K. Turner (Author)

Publication Date: August 2, 2012

241 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

From The Quivering Pen: This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store by A. K. Turner (Fever Streak Press): Did Erma Bombeck ever guzzle vodka? If she did, she might have come close to the ribald domestic humor in Turner's "momoir" This Little Piggy Went to the Liquor Store. The subtitle of the book is "Unapologetic Admissions from a Non-Contender for Mother of the Year" and Turner pulls few punches in her self-deprecating descriptions of life as an "unexpected parent." Scan the chapter titles and you'll get an idea of what's waiting for you inside: "Do as I Say, Not as I Do" and "I'm Not Having Twins, Bitch," for example. Here are the Opening Lines:
The family portrait of my youth resembles The Brady Bunch mixed with suppressed anger and mental instability, topped off with a healthy dollop of alcoholism. It was the usual amount of familial dysfunction, the type that involves your parents divorcing at the same time that a couple down the street divorces. A swapping of spouses takes place, and then people get married again. I hate the word "swapping;" it makes the entire situation sound much more sordid than it probably was. Sordid or not, the end result left me with step-siblings twice over, as my mother married their father, which was a limited engagement, and my father married their mother, which continues to this day. It helps to have a flow chart to keep it all straight.

The Cat Manual [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Michael Ray Taylor (Author)

Publication Date: January 17, 2012

141 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

Humorous advice for cats, by cats.

The author "discovered" the feline world's best-kept secret in a file hidden on his mother's computer by her cat, Cleo, and now shares it with humanity for the first time. Topics covered range from avoiding visits to the vet, to the artful display of captured prey, to getting in the way of a human trying to read anything, including this paragraph. Upon publication, Cleo denied authorship and hired a team of lawyers with their claws out, but despite her best efforts, word is spreading with over 75,000 Kindle downloads:

The Cat Manual is hilarious for cat-lovers of all ages.

From the author of Cave Passages and Dark Life.

archena said:   The Cat Manual [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99Correct link

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   archena said:   The Cat Manual [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99Correct link

Corrected

Mrs. Beast [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

Pamela Ditchoff (Author)

Publication Date: March 22, 2009

20 Reviews [☆☆☆☆]

Top 10 Amazon "Beauty and the Beast" eBook (June 2012, July 2012, August 2012)

One day Pamela Ditchoff sat down to answer the age-old question of what happened to those famous fairy tale princesses after “Happily Ever After”. In her third novel, Mrs. Beast, award-winning writer Pamela Ditchoff unveils an enchantingly dark, but humorous and enlightened story about what became of the great fairy tale beauties after they said “I Do”.

Mrs. Beast begins with Beauty, who shortly after marrying the Prince realized she preferred her loving Beast to the vain and eccentric Prince. Leaving the comforts of the castle behind, she embarks on a quest to find Elora, the enchantress who changed the beast into a Prince, and convince her to change him back into the Beast. Her quest takes her through Grimm Land, a place where angst clings and spreads like lichen, and where she meets Snow White, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella and learns what became of them after they married their princes. Snow White lives in a commune deep in the woods with the Seven Dwarfs, their seven wives and many children. Rapunzel lives in the low end of Storyendburg and makes her living on the streets. Sleeping Beauty is an opium addict living in the Kingdom of Dreams, and Cinderella hides behind a veil refusing to accept the toll aging has taken. Ms. Ditchoff turns fairy tale beauty inside out and invites the reader to do the same in this delicious twist on these fairy tale classics.

The Breakfast Taco Book [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Hilah Johnson (Author)

Publication Date: August 28, 2011

53 Reviews [☆☆☆☆]

The Breakfast Taco Book is packed with everything you need to know about breakfast tacos – including how to make them at home. Recipes cover everything from how to make your own tortillas and salsa to a wide variety of "taco-guts." Bacon, Eggs, Home Fries, Chorizo, Nopalitos - we've got you covered!

Easy Recipes for Busy People (Quick and Easy Recipes) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Carol Vale (Author)

Publication Date: July 23, 2012

4 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

Simple, easy to use recipes that can be prepared quickly. Great for those days when you don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen preparing a meal for dinner, but don't want to buy take-aways. Most recipes can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes or less.

Cavelady Cooking: 50 Fun Recipes for Paleo, Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Diets [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Hilah Johnson (Author), Vic Magary (Introduction)

Publication Date: May 1, 2012

16 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

Whether you're new to a paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for some new ideas, this book has you covered: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. If you're seeking for new recipes that are free of grains and gluten - this is the perfect book for you.

If you’re familiar with Hilah Cooking, you know I don’t focus my show recipes on any particular diet – I just like to keep things simple, good, and pretty much Texas by default – but my cookbooks can be something else. I know this one won’t automatically appeal to everyone who watches the show and uses my recipes, but I think it will appeal to anyone who’s following the gluten-free, low-carb, or Paleo diets, as well as anyone who just wants some new ways to cook vegetables and meat!

Cavelady Cooking covers breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, snacks and desserts.

Some breakfast highlights are: Crabcakes Benedict; Potato-free hash; Counterfeit Lara bars; plus several more recipes, not even including 6 funky smoothies!

For lunch, I got real. Real life. So we’re talking lots of make-ahead soups and salads and re-purposing leftovers into deliciousness! Plus some pretty brilliant ideas on making sushi rolls sans rice and tuna salad sans mayonnaise.

The chapter on dinner is ten brand-new recipes including easy homemade Italian sausage (so you can avoid added sugar and preservatives), Cuban chicken, Indian kofta, and pesto-olive roasted chicken. Each main dish recipe offers serving suggestions from the side dishes chapter, which is my personal favorite of all the chapters!

These side dishes are anything but pedestrian. Simple but unusual ways to prepare familiar vegetables like chard, cabbage, spinach, and okra will brighten up your plate and then your face! I even included a recipe for mushroom-stuffed acorn squash that could double as a vegetarian main-dish, should you ever need one.

I also offer a quick chapter on snacks and desserts. From no-cooking-snacks to baba ganoush, I got your snacking needs covered. For dessert, how about some plantain fritters or a peach crumble!

All of the recipes offer shortcuts and substitutions when possible to keep it as easy as possible on you, the cook!

Thank you Archena and keep up the good work!

Travel Unscripted [Kindle Edition] - was $7.99

Marc Murphy (Author)

Publication Date: June 5, 2012

66 Reviews [☆☆☆☆]

Nationally recognized travel expert and television correspondent Mark Murphy chronicles the dicey, humorous, sometimes bizarre and always entertaining experiences he encounters in far-flung locales when he's not on camera. This highly entertaining multimedia travelogue, complete with exclusive, unpublished video outtakes, focuses Murphy's witty and perceptive lens on the culture of traveling, revealing unforgettable characters and global humanity in all its quirkiness -- from a predatory Cougar Grandma in Germany to a wiseguy shakedown on a picturesque Greek island, serious partying in Ho Chi Minh City, sampling shocking edibles in Cambodia and much more.
WARNING: Are you easily offended by the "F" word? Do you find it hard to read a collection of stories written by someone who might have some off color humor, tells it like it is, and genuinely wants you to feel like you are there with him rather than experiences that are sugarcoated? Then Travel Unscripted is not for you. If you're looking for a guide book, a book of travel tips, or a reference guide to take with you when you travel, this isn't it. What is guaranteed is a real look at what happens with local cultures in various countries when the cameras stop rolling. It's travel. It's unscripted. And you have been warned.

Rebecca Help's a Little Bird [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Huzefa I.L (Author)

Publication Date: August 27, 2012

7 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

If your child enjoys stories adventure fiction stories then your child will love this adventure.

Rebecca Help's a Little Bird is about Rebecca & her Fairy friend Tasha & her adventure to help the bird.

The story has a great lesson about obedience that parents will love to share with their young ones.

Additional story features:
- Beautiful, vibrant, color illustrations that will captivate your young child.
- Exciting Situations help engage your child and sustain interest.
- Your child will love to read this story over and over with you.

This story is aimed at children aged 2-6, although older and younger ones will still have fun!

Heroes Get Hired: How To Use Your Military Experience to Master the Interview [Kindle Edition]

Michelle Tillis Lederman (Author), Col. Jack Jacobs (Ret.) (Contributor)

Publication Date: February 11, 2013

2 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

“Our returning troops and their family members can offer an extraordinary combination of leadership, dedication and technical expertise in today’s civilian workplace. The information and advice contained in this book is designed to prepare our service members to successfully make the transition from active-duty service to a meaningful job here at home.” --Michael E. O’Neill, Chairman, Citigroup Inc.,First Lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps, 1969-1971

Going back to work after being in the military can be a daunting yet rewarding experience. As a veteran re-entering the workforce or looking to change jobs, you may face a unique set of challenges as you become accustomed to civilian situations, expectations, and demands. Your recent experiences may be very different from those of the average civilian candidate. This is part of your advantage and what sets you apart from other candidates, but it also can contribute to these unique challenges.

As you go through the job-interview process, you may need to learn to align yourself with new protocols, environments, and codes of behavior. You may also be learning to adapt to civilian life with certain physical or invisible difficulties, such as hearing loss, that are the result of your military service.

In Heroes Get Hired: How to Use Your Military Experience to Master the Interview, author Michelle Tillis Lederman addresses the particular issues, questions, fears, and mental roadblocks that you as a veteran may encounter as you re-enter the civilian workforce, and how you can overcome these challenges to acquire the skills you need to excel at the interview process. Featuring contributions from IAVA and MSCCN, this free book sheds light on the specific strengths and competitive advantages that you as a veteran bring to the civilian workforce, and how you can make sure to communicate these qualities to a recruiter or potential employer.

The enhanced edition features a video message from Medal of Honor Recipient Col. Jack Jacobs, Ret., and 20 videos that demonstrate best conduct during the interview process.

It’s time to put aside any fears you may have and land your next job!

Heroes Get Hired is published and available free-of-charge thanks to the generous support of Citi. For more information on Citi’s support for military veterans and their families, visit www.citisalutes.com.

Beyond Marketing and Building Relationships - The Life-Changing Benefits of Social Media [Kindle Edition] - worth $9.99

Anne-Sophie Reinhardt (Author)

Publication Date: February 5, 2013

No Reviews

In 2011 Americans spent 38.6 hours a week on the Internet. 273,067,546 Americans are online. 10 to 15% of Americans suffer from serious eating disorders. These statistics show that the potential to help those affected by eating disorders is incredibly large and the urgency to go about it is greater than ever before.

We can’t let those women and men search the web for unhealthy ways of living with an eating disorder and instead have to proactively find a way to take them by the hand to show them that there is hope and help on the web. It is important to pick these vulnerable women and men up where they are and they are undoubtedly hanging out online, just like I did when I hit rock bottom.

'Beyond Marketing and Building Relationships – The Life-Changing Benefits of Social Media' takes you through this life-changing process and it helps you discover the hidden, but immense treasures social media has to offer.

Teaching With Khan Academy: Art for Beginners: A Curriculum Guide to Teaching Beginning Art History and Appreciation with Khan Academy [Kindle Edition] - was $4.99

Beverly Fields (Author)

Publication Date: November 9, 2012

4 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

This Art for Beginners guide covers the California high school standards (Standards can be found online). However, it can also be used for junior high school, and can be used as a great introduction to college level art. Often, I do use text books and other resources as well. However, with this guide I found no other resource but the computer was necessary. Khan Academy does a wonderful job of explaining and discussing the concepts and the rest is the actual work done by the students. All links to online resources are included.

Are You a Physical Wreck or a Mental Washout? or Both! (How to become a Picture of Health) [Kindle Edition] - was $3.99

Kev Murphy (Author), Lol Cohen (Author)

Publication Date: September 11, 2012

13 Reviews [☆☆☆☆☆]

THE EASY WAY FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE A FIT AND STRESS-FREE LIFE NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE.
Lol Cohen was once over weight, over stressed and over worked. He wanted to change all that but his hectic lifestyle could not give him the time and left him lacking the energy to attend classes or gyms. Every self help book he read left him uninspired after the 2nd chapter. His determination to change things for the better led him to a common sense approach to deal with STRESS, MUSCLE FATIGUE, and WEIGHT PROBLEMS.

"I wanted a way that the average person could improve his/her lifestyle, QUICKLY, PAINLESSLY and most importantly it had to be EASY."

Joining forces with Kevin Murphy, a fellow stress sufferer, they have now created a dynamic yet simple way to dramatically improve FITNESS and COMBAT and REDUCE STRESS – NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE.
This book is presented in an easy to read chatty style with some humour and in a detailed and practical manner. It uses simple to apply powerful techniques that will change your life for the better. It will help you to:

Unwind body and mind

and

Empower body and mind

Suffering from Stress?
We will show you how to combat the two types of killer stress: The immediate - panic inducing problem and the slow build up of stress that threatens to overwhelm you. Simple exercises will help you to relax and focus your mind on combating stress. An easy strategy will channel any feelings of panic into a plan to solve your problems.

Feeling Unfit?
No pain - no gain? No way! We will improve your stamina, strength and flexibility with a range of very simple equipment-free techniques designed for every fitness level. Your strength will improve with the help of easy to do exercises that target the important muscles needed for life. The aerobic exercises are designed for low-impact¬ and injury prevention. It does not matter how low your fitness level is, you will find a level for you and you will see improvements. We also focus on flexibility - the forgotten part of fitness. Simple stretches will get you and keep you supple whatever your age.

Overweight?
We will show you how to enjoy your food again with sensible eating habits that require little will power. With our motto of "Eating yes - Diets no" you will learn to love food again. You will learn to eat healthily, sensibly and when you cheat - we all do - you will really enjoy it without the guilt.

Unable to Relax?
Why wait for a beach holiday? Learn to relax NOW and be in the right frame of mind and shape ready and able to enjoy your free time. We will teach you real relaxation where you can grab a bit of calm wherever you are. It is the key to a fit and stress-free lifestyle. Exercises will show you how to hit the pause button and produce a stress free and relaxing mood that will refresh you.

Feeling the world is getting you down?
The book will help you create a positive mental attitude to get you through your day. Just as "you are what you eat" we also believe that "you are what you think." Banish negative thoughts with our Inner Smile to boost your confidence and outlook on life.

Is work driving you mad?
We cannot change your work into a fun filled time. We can, however, get you through the day with the minimum amount of toil. Turn the boredom of commuting into a better strategy for living. How do you cope with The Usual Afternoon Energy Slump? After work, do you collapse? We will show you how to beat Evening Exhaustion with the ‘Time-Out Principle’.

Do you have sleeping problems?
We will show you tips on BEATING INSOMNIA and the best way to get up in the morning.

Whatever you want to do with your life
This FANTASTIC book with its BACK to BASICS, COMMON SENSE approach to modern living…has it all

Weekday Cookie Recipes - When You Need Something Sweet Any Day of the Week (Hillbilly Housewife Cookbooks) [Kindle Edition] - was $2.99

Hillbilly Housewife (Author)

Publication Date: March 4, 2013

18 Reviews [☆☆☆☆.5]

Cookies are good any day of the week. But sometimes it takes too long to throw a batch together during the weekday. That's where these cookie recipes come in handy - they're quick, easy, and some only require two ingredients.

Cookies are good any day of the week. But sometimes it takes too long to throw a batch together during the weekday. That's where these cookie recipes come in handy - they're quick, easy, and some only require two ingredients.

Here are some of the cookie recipes you'll find inside:

Chocolate Chip Weekday Cookies
Peanut Butter Weekday Cookies
Oatmeal and Cranberry Spice Cookies
Coconut Cookies
Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Flourless Chocolate Nut Cookies
Marshmallow Cookies
Nutella Cookies
Chocolate Puddle Cookies
4 Ingredient Weekday Cookies
Everyday Cookies
Oatmeal Lemon Cookies
Colored Pinwheel Cookies
Jell-o Cookies
Whopper Cookies
Butterfinger Cookies
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
No Bake Cookies
Molasses Cookies
Date Cookies
No Bake Candy Cookies
Easy Sugar Cookies With Chocolate
Walnut Maple Cookies
Healthy Banana Weekday Cookies
Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Orange Juice Cookies
Fudge Crinkle Cookies
Fat Free Chocolate Cookies
Easy 3 Ingredient Cookies
Cream Cheese Cookies
Thumbprint Cookies
Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies
Gluten Free Weekday Cookies

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014