• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

1.25 Liter
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't have one of these but that's a good deal

Just beware, as there's something similar with safeway "Just for U", and it's not reliable, even if you add/upload the coupon to your card via their site...

Entered my Price Plus card number, says it's already been used. Boo.
Filled out their online complaint form and pressed submit, got error page. Boo.

Not working.

Buckmann said:   Entered my Price Plus card number, says it's already been used. Boo.
Filled out their online complaint form and pressed submit, got error page. Boo.

Got the same error.

what the heck...I never bought 1.25 litre Coke and still it says you have used this offer...utter nonsense.

Edit: Worked now...did nothing extra...just entered number and worked..so that could be some glitch in morning I think

Try calling 800-shoprite and alert them of the issue.

Had same problem. Enter sweepstakes, then reload page & voila, should work just dandy!

As a cashier at Shoprite, I can tell you that the online coupons are hit or miss.
It is unfortunate when it doesn't work.

Just as well, saves ya a trip to the dentist

Has anyone gone to SR and confirmed it works?

I received an email offer for 1 buck for Mallomars last week and it worked using my number on card and clipping the coupon so likely this will work too since it is a Shoprite web site offer.
BTW I also had the clipped previously error yesterday and today it accepted and loaded to my card so will see for sure tomorrow when shopping there

When I login to my shoprite account, under digital coupons I see one Free 1.25 ltr of coke...so its legit and should work

I can confirm it works, although I had to pay 20 cents in tax and deposit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.