Member Summary

Free Lenox Saw Blade
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

LENOX Blade
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
guess I had to just think about the hole saw offer. it just arrived in the mail today

MeIsCheap (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 2:25p) |

I can't have it. I am not qualified.
It states "You must be actively employed as a professional contractor or skilled tra... (more)

curtnicole (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 7:02a) |

When I click Continue nothing happens. Dead?

goldpiece (Apr. 21, 2013 @ 12:48a) |

As kshell stated in thread below, "Photo posted is of wrong blade type." Correct photo has been added.

Offer limited to one per address. For US, CAN, and AUS residents only. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You must be actively employed as a professional contractor or skilled trade worker in the construction industry to qualify for a trial blade.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Photo posted is of wrong blade type. Lenox is offering is a blade (metal, demo, or wood) for a reciprocating saw.

sweet, thanks!

Great find! Thanks

"We've sent a confirmation email to the address provided. When your blade arrives, test it out and let us know how it performs."

They do this every year or so, and they always come.
Thanks, OP!

thanks ops

Good post, thanks fsu67.

OP, Please put "Company" or "Industry" in title. This offer is not for the general public, it is for industry professionals. Per the fine print for the offer: "Offer limited to one per address. For US, CAN, and AUS residents only. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You must be actively employed as a professional contractor or skilled trade worker in the construction industry to qualify for a trial blade."

Thanks

There was a promo in a woodworking magazine for a free Lenox hole saw several months back. Haven't seen that come yet, so doubtful this will. Though that was a >$15 hole saw vs a $2-$3 saw blade.

either way, thanks OP

thanks

thank you

MeIsCheap said:   There was a promo in a woodworking magazine for a free Lenox hole saw several months back. Haven't seen that come yet, so doubtful this will. Though that was a >$15 hole saw vs a $2-$3 saw blade.

either way, thanks OP
don't know about the hole saw but they have ran this same promo at least 3 times that I remember and blade has always came

Thanks OP.

This seems to be an offer once every year; good for us!

Thanks OP!

official!!! thanks!

kshell said:   Photo posted is of wrong blade type. Lenox is offering is a blade (metal, demo, or wood) for a reciprocating saw.

Your link goes to a gift shop.

Thanks for the free blade link OP. I am in!

uvdan said:   kshell said:   Photo posted is of wrong blade type. Lenox is offering is a blade (metal, demo, or wood) for a reciprocating saw.

Your link goes to a gift shop.
I did not post a link. FatWallet developer's brain-dead script automatically adds a link to a bunch of keywords. Check all of the "L_nox" links on this discussion and you will find they all point to www.linox.com.

Doesn't work

fishin2 said:   Doesn't work

Copy and Paste link....for some reason direct link is broken.

http://www.oneblade.com/trial-blade/

VegasVegan said:   fishin2 said:   Doesn't work

Copy and Paste link....for some reason direct link is broken.

http://www.oneblade.com/trial-blade/

Still works but with copy and paste, just updated post. Thanks VegasVegan!

tantrix1969 said:   MeIsCheap said:   There was a promo in a woodworking magazine for a free Lenox hole saw several months back. Haven't seen that come yet, so doubtful this will. Though that was a >$15 hole saw vs a $2-$3 saw blade.

either way, thanks OP
don't know about the hole saw but they have ran this same promo at least 3 times that I remember and blade has always came

guess I had to just think about the hole saw offer. it just arrived in the mail today

I can't have it. I am not qualified.
It states "You must be actively employed as a professional contractor or skilled trade worker in the construction industry to qualify for a trial blade".

When I click Continue nothing happens. Dead?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014