• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have no personal knowledge of this "online conference", nor of most of its featured speakers, but I happened upon this announcement while doing an internet search for something entirely different. Since it's free, I thought I'd post it.

"Welcome to the 2013 Healthy Life Summit!

This FREE online virtual conference is happening March 24-30, 2013. Listen to 35 of your favorite health experts, authors, doctors, bloggers, farmers and activists from the comfort of your own couch!

When you sign up, you'll get an email with log in information. Then come back on Sunday, March 24th and listen all week for free."

"It features 35 experts, authors, bloggers, farmers and activists speaking in five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World.

Speakers and topics include:

■Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo, on the 21-Day Sugar Detox
■Julia Ross, author of the Mood Cure, on healing the mind and body with food
■Dr. Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle, on why you need magnesium
■Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on feeding and caring for babies and children
■Heather Dessinger, blogger at Mommypotamus, on homemade beauty products safe enough to eat
■Tamara Wildre, of Paleotechnics.com, on Paleo technology: ancient skills in the modern world
■Kristin Canty, director of Farmageddon, on the attack on American farms

On each day during the summit, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on the Healthy Summit website. These presentations will be available for free, streaming for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight Pacific time). At the end of the 24 hour period, 5 new presentations will be posted and this will continue each day until the conference ends at midnight on March 30th."

site: http://villagegreennetwork.com/healthy-life-summit

Note that the $49 charge that is prominently displayed on the webpage is for ordering an audio CD of all the talks, after the event.

Member Summary

Healthy Life Summit (25.60kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014