• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Osmos HD (19.23kB)
Thanks SickPup404
Disclaimer

Why not ....thx OP!

Thanks!

Thanks!

When I look it up on PlayStore on my phone, it still says $2.99. Do I have to go through Amazon to get it? I know, dumb question, but I don't have the Amazon free ap of the day on my new phone and forgot how to get it, lol.

you can only get Amazon's free app of the day from Amazon.

Goto Amazon.com on your phone and you should see "Get Amazon Apps for Android"

PixieGal said:   When I look it up on PlayStore on my phone, it still says $2.99. Do I have to go through Amazon to get it? I know, dumb question, but I don't have the Amazon free ap of the day on my new phone and forgot how to get it, lol.
you'll need to download the appstore from Amazon: www.amazon.com/getappstore
you have to make sure you can install apps from "unknown sources" on your phone. You'll have to find that setting somewhere in your settings, usually under security.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the honest assistance, without the sarcastic flames, lol.

Pix

Cool, thanks! Forgot to check today, nice reminder.

Anyone know how to do a 2 finger tap with bluestacks for this app?

Will this still work if I uninstall the Amazon Appstore after? I'm not impressed...

TokiWartooth said:   Will this still work if I uninstall the Amazon Appstore after? I'm not impressed...

just go to Amazon and register device and get. Don't install Amazon store app.

FrugalFreak said:   TokiWartooth said:   Will this still work if I uninstall the Amazon Appstore after? I'm not impressed...

just go to Amazon and register device and get. Don't install Amazon store app.

+1 (But yes, Osmos will still be installed.)

Amazon App store has a habit of fighting with Google Play store over who installs what and who updates it. Sometimes, I used to have apps that would endlessly update because I had them from both (by accident).

Everything I see on BlueStacks suggests trial and error with keyboard or middle mouse/right mouse combos, or even hardware fallbacks (multi-touch touchpad for laptop or on keybaord for desktop).

Not TODAY



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014