• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Folgers sample
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Folgers Fresh Breaks Coffee Sample! Note: Their Facebook page is loading very slow, so you may need to keep trying. Available to the first First 350,000 people!

Link it up here......https://www.facebook.com/folgers?sk=app_341777675917999

Thank this monkey by tossing him some bananas (green)

Member Summary

folgers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a direct link bypassing FB? Thanks. FB not loading on their site...

Not working for me...keeps saying error during submitting form.

happyenchilada said:   Not working for me...keeps saying error during submitting form.

Had to play with it, changed email addy a few times, date of birth a few times...finally worked.

a) Keep getting server error when submitting, I might wait later when less are on servers.

b) FYI, this is not the usual ground coffee, it is a single-serve stick of instant coffee, worth about 25 to 30. A box of 8 sells at WalMart for $2.

At least now they acknowledge they are having server problems.

edit: Patience. "Thank You We Received Your Sample Request..."

I guess they fixed it because it went through with no problem for me, except it took a few minutes to load. But, thats dial-up!

TY, just requested mine!

Yay.free coffee. Thnx

ty

Got this sample today, will enjoy it tomorrow. And came with a coupon!

ty

Received this in the mail today, it is a single serve stick, of instant coffee.

starborn said:   Received this in the mail today, it is a single serve stick, of instant coffee.

Same here. Looked like the envelope went through a USPS sorting machine, amazingly the sample (though flat) was intact.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014