• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Head over here to grab your FREE sample of Garnier Fructis Fall Fight shampoo & conditioner!

Simply click on “Get a Sample,” fill out your information and answer a couple of questions and your FREE sample should arrive in 6-8 weeks.

Please note: If you have previously requested this freebie you may not be able to claim it again.

Member Summary

Garnier Fructis Fight Shampoo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

sample
Thanks VegasVegan
Disclaimer
For those having problems finding the link when you click the OP's URL link, the scroll bar on the far right of your window should automatically be in the middle when you open the link in the OP. If not, move it down towards the middle until you see the Fall Fight screen VegasVegan added above. It's definitely still there, but there may be a software conflict you are experiencing that is preventing the page from opening to the correct screen, so you need to manually scroll down to it. HTH!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I apologize, I forgot to tag a specific category for this one.

It looks like the site is being pounded. Not loading

I don't see "Get a Sample" on the page. It may be over?

What the crap, I checked it before I posted.

::edit:: The "Get a Sample" link is about a quarter of the way down the page when you scroll down. Under the HUGE title that says "What's New".

Thank you!

Thank you for your interest in NEW GARNIER® FRUCTIS FALL FIGHT Shampoo and
Conditioner. You will receive your sample in 6-8 weeks.

brayden24 said:    Please note: If you have previously requested this freebie you may not be able to claim it again.

Only previous offer I am aware of is this one, which is still currently active. I didn't get any message rejecting my request, so I guess YMMV, which is interesting since both sign-up forms are Start Sampling links. Sometimes you can do both FB and non-FB, sometimes you can't, but it' worth a try, 'cause you never know.

Also, OP, you don't have to worry about the category tag in FS, either the software or a mod takes care of it.

Dead? Can't find the link...

sample
Disclaimer
USrules said:   Dead? Can't find the link...

Not dead

thanks

I looked for it, but I think it's gone. Their "What's New" section has dif pics now and no link to a sample that I could find. Thanks anyway, OP!

Kitrina said:   I looked for it, but I think it's gone. Their "What's New" section has dif pics now and no link to a sample that I could find. Thanks anyway, OP!

It still shows up for me through the OPs link? I'm using FF if that makes a difference

VegasVegan said:   Kitrina said:   I looked for it, but I think it's gone. Their "What's New" section has dif pics now and no link to a sample that I could find. Thanks anyway, OP!

It still shows up for me through the OP's link? I'm using FF if that makes a difference

It shows up for me on FF, Chrome and IE. Does the page you are opened to, Kitrina, look like the image file VegasVegan posted above here? There is a a scroll arrow on the right that slides you to another Fall Fight screen, (which ends up on both sides as you scroll through), and each slide screen also has a link (bottom left when you scroll right and middle left when you scroll right again). Also, the scroll bar on the far right of your window, should automatically be in the middle when you open the link in the OP. If not, move it down towards the middle until you see the Fall Fight screen pictured in VegasVegans post. It's definitely still there, but there may be a software conflict you are experiencing that is preventing the page from opening to the correct screen, so you need to manually scroll down to it. HTH!

It doesn't show up for me either, no matter which browser I use. Oh, well. C'est la vie!

ty

Thanks, VV, and OP! I was finally able to get it!

I'd like to know exactly what the f/// they are hoping to do with that landing page. Also, what kind of company puts in-window popup adds for their products which you are already viewing. F/// this.

Thanks, OP. In for one using Firefox with no problem.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014