Free leather notebook from General Snus

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.generalsnus.com/GeneralsClub

Register and request an invite to the Generalís club. You get a membership kit for joining, which includes a leather notebook.

You will receive an email that you need to confirm

Member Summary

General Snus
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received my GoPro on last Friday (5/31)

dl2962 (Jun. 03, 2013 @ 7:59p) |

nothing came yet ....

zip1212 (Jun. 04, 2013 @ 12:10a) |

I got my speaker yesterday and a USB refrigerator today!!!!!

txturdy (Jun. 05, 2013 @ 8:30p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ERROR

The 'id' property on 'Users_Preload' could not be set to a 'String' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Int32'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The 'id' property on 'Users_Preload' could not be set to a 'String' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Int32'.

Source Error:

can't register

Thanks OP.
registered, still got page error after.

Server Error in '/' Application.
The 'id' property on 'Users_Preload' could not be set to a 'String' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Int32'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The 'id' property on 'Users_Preload' could not be set to a 'String' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Int32'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

I also received the same error message. There was an option to contact the company, so I sent an message stating there was a technical error. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

The connections current state is broken

The site is finally working but I don't see anything for a leather notebook. There are different levels of membership and if you recruit friends & they are verified via email, you have the opportunity to get things.

If anyone sees the link for the leather notebook, please let me know. TY.

I've seen photos of the leather notebooks and heard that they automatically send you the membership kit - no need to click anything.

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invitation to the club. May as well help other FWers climb the ranks

CD

Hi,
Please send me an invitation to the club.

You have to sign in and request it yourself I think. And posting your email address in a public forum is probably a bad idea FYI.

Even the graphic under "Member Summary" is bad, can't see the notebook...

yes i got this working now ... need to refer ppl tho to trade up

Their website sure does lack something in stability. Even early in the morning it seems to be broken more often than not.

I'm still looking to invite people - so if you are still thinking about signing up for the notebook, I'd be happy to send you an invite. Just PM your email to me...

Well, I just registered and received an invite right away, which I accepted.

I agree with this above reviews.Nice posting above here.

this site crashes too much. the journal is cool but not worth inviting all my friends to get it.

How do you send invitations to the club? I'd love a GoPro Hero for 10 recruits! Also I registered and saw nothing regarding the free leather notebook.

You can PM me for invite.

Thanks for participating in the Generals Club! Due to high demand all the rewards have currently been redeemed. Please check back for future offers.

Am i too late to get it now?!!!!

Isn't the notebook supposed to be in the membership package which they are sending out in a few weeks?

from their fb page:

someone wrote on their wall.

"Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to tell if we qualified in time to get a reward before they were all redeemed. Thank you for this promotion and your time.
Like ∑ ∑ Thursday at 1:43pm
View 1 more comment
General Snus Thanks for participating in the promotion! All your invites will qualify if they accept...you just can't send any new invitations out. Sometimes it does take a few days for the system to update your status. Please check back.
Yesterday at 9:30am ∑ Like ∑ 2

so, if I'm reading this correctly, everyone who got an invite and accepts will get the membership kit including the leather notebook and you will get credit for those acceptances.

did anyone get anything yet ?

I never got mine at all.

well...yesterday I received a long-winded "thank you" and [3]$1 off coupons and no mention of the journal or other prize.

Cool! I would like to have that leather notebook.

Received a "welcome" mailing with sheet upon sheet of coupons (all expiring in June) for the product ... a booklet describing the product ... and a card welcoming me to "General Snus" ... but no leather notebook.

I received the same welcome information a week or so ago. Today I woke with an email on my phone stating that the GoPro should be shipping soon.

I also received the package of coupons(good ones I plan to give away)but, no notebook.

I signed up and it said:
Thanks for participating in the Generals Club! Due to high demand all the rewards have currently been redeemed. Please check back for future offers.

got registered but said 'due to demand' no kits are left [ thanks anyways ]!

I Received A Pretty Big Box Today
And I Got My Gear4 StreetParty Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

I received my GoPro on last Friday (5/31)

nothing came yet ....

I got my speaker yesterday and a USB refrigerator today!!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.