• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Subscribe

annashaw (Jun. 02, 2013 @ 1:07a) |

Awesome!

Just fill out the information, click the location closest to you, and choose whether you want dog or cat. A coup... (more)

CandiceR (Jun. 02, 2013 @ 2:02a) |

Yes I would like to try a free dose for my dog

deniseseelmaer (Jul. 19, 2013 @ 8:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

the heading ought to indicate you have to pick this up at a veterinarian affiliated with Vectra.

my sis was impressed with this offer, she mentioned i should post it
(yeah, she is shy)
nice one, op

There are separate medications for cats and dogs: Vectra and Vectra 3D.

Bluefw said:   There are separate medications for cats and dogs: Vectra and Vectra 3D.
But the pet has to be 3D ready, right?

Is the deal still valid ?

We bought a 3 month of this for our dog from the Vet and it didn't work at all. Went back to the Frontline.

ty

SlamminMOFO said:   We bought a 3 month of this for our dog from the Vet and it didn't work at all. Went back to the Frontline. That's why it's free..........

mrGman said:   SlamminMOFO said:   We bought a 3 month of this for our dog from the Vet and it didn't work at all. Went back to the Frontline. That's why it's free..........

Not sure I follow you... Are you saying that it's free because it doesn't work also?

I use this on my dog, I thinks it works great no more ticks, fleas, gnats, mosquitoes, and he loves me for it..

FYI you receive a coupon to redeem at a Vectra vet in your area.

Lets hope it works...

We'll stick with Frontline. It works.

jalapenoed said:   I use this on my dog, I thinks it works great no more ticks, fleas, gnats, mosquitoes, and he loves me for it..
Dogs have unconditional love. I find it hard to believe that he loves you specifically for this.....come on!

How do I get it?

I would. like to try this product. on my dog zeke

I really would like to try this for my dog

I APPLYED FOR THE FREE COUPON ....HOW DO I GET IT .....THANK YOU NANCY AT

Frontline works best for my dog

Still valid.Just printed mine. Thank you.

I am not going to a vet to get a flea product.

This is a huge scam. Total greedy bullshit.

I would like to try the free vectra flea and tick protection for my cat
How do I get the coupon?

this better than triflexis, comfortis or frontline plus?

Tried comfortis and frontline, dog is still scratching, anything repel fleas too besides advantix?

tiney3075
spicyrican
godfreymcneil
jjenkinsoply
all registered April 2013

REALLY? all new members? Shills?

Subscribe

Awesome!

Just fill out the information, click the location closest to you, and choose whether you want dog or cat. A coupon will download with all of the information you provided and a code for you to print out and give to the vet you have chosen. Hopefully I don't have to pay for the appointment and can just get it over the counter, otherwise it isn't worth it to me. I'd rather just buy the advantage than waste the time and money, but I'll gladly waste the time for free!

Some info I found on the product:

Only Available From Licensed Veterinarians

- 6-way protection, repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, sand flies and mites

- Kills 4 species of ticks (Rhipicephalus spp, Dermacentor variabilis, Ixodes spp, Amblyomma spp), 3 species of mosquitoes (Culex spp, Ochlerotatus spp, Aedes spp), and all stages of fleas

- Quick onset of activity within 2 hours; kills fleas in 6 hours

- Repels and kills ticks that may cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, bartonellosis, hepatozoonosis and anaplasmosis

- Convenient topical treatment that allows application down to skin

- Quick drying, non-greasy and water resistant

- Only available from licensed veterinarians

Spreads naturally over the dog’s body to provide full body protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, sand flies and mites.

Active Ingredients

Dinotefuran 4.95%
Pyriproxyfen 0.44%
Permethrin 36.08%

Hope this helps!

Yes I would like to try a free dose for my dog

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014