25 Disney Movie Reward Points - in email

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received an DMR email for Easter. There are 5 eggs/basket to click on. Each one nets 5 points.

rabbits hands
base of tree
behind lady bug
behind leaves
basket towards the bottom

Member Summary
Here is the link for the Disney Movie Rewards page

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you very much, OP.

Thanks! Just to emphasize: Click the eggs (described by Mels) in the email.

How can you get their email promotions? Subscribe ? link?

sonoma said:   How can you get their email promotions? Subscribe ? link?

You need to go into your account and click on "Preference Center." From there, you can select the option to get emails from Disney. It probably won't help you with this promotion but you'll get future ones and their monthly newsletters always have bonus points in them to redeem.

already got mine.

must only be for a select few...I have no Easter baskets when I log in..

tamaraj13 said:   must only be for a select few...I have no Easter baskets when I log in..

its for everyone who received their emails. the eggs/basket you click on, are in in an email you would have received (included in thread title).

did you read the rest of the thread? (specifically 2 above yours)

Thank you. You reminded me to check my email. Green

i am signed up for emails, and i get the monthly newsletter, but i didnt get this one. i contacted them, but havent heard back yet.

That is what I was referencing too was the email only being for selected people..Or I just have not received it yet..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014