• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HBO & Cinemax
Disclaimer

Starz & Encore
Disclaimer
W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶H̶B̶O̶ ̶&̶ ̶C̶i̶n̶e̶m̶a̶x̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶2̶9̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶1̶.̶ On April 11-15, you can watch Starz & Encore. Source: Spotlight on FIOS pg 12-13.

The Starz and Encore preview is available to Cox Cable and DirecTV as well. (Thanks to MilleniumBuc and yoregano for the added info)

Member Summary

HBO & Cinemax
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Starz & Encore
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you. Green

Is this available on Comcast too ?

^Bump^ The Starz & Encore previews start tomorrow (4/11/2013) and runs through Monday.

Thanks

Also applies to Cox Cable.

DirecTV will have this as well.

Thanks, I'll update the OP.

These free weekends remind me of why I would never pay for these premium packages. Pretty lame, repetitive content IMO. Pay to see I Know What You Did Last Summer? I don't think so

yoregano said:   These free weekends remind me of why I would never pay for these premium packages. Pretty lame, repetitive content IMO. Pay to see I Know What You Did Last Summer? I don't think so

I know what you mean, the HBO/Cinemax wasn't bad, but the Starz/Encore was a dud. Worse yet, Starz/Encore cut me off right at midnight (est) while watching a movie. HBO/Cinemax usually runs until around 2am, so any movie you start watching before midnight the last day, you could finish. Nearly everything on Starz/Encore was old stuff you could find on Google/Youtube, Netflix or Hulu.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014