• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
See program terms.

https://alerts.att.com/sho/att/starbucksterms.html

Steps.

1. Text 'deals5' to 288253787.
2. Complete your registration with the link. You can register also on your desktop with this link.
3. Text 'coffee' to 288253787.

4. Get $5 gift card.

5. If you prefer, merge to your standard account.

I believe this is for new users only, but it worked for me. The $5 came instantly. Works if you have Straight Talk AT&T. Might work for gophone or other prepaids.

Member Summary

Starbucks free $5 from AT&T (20.02kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wow...define "free." Bad enough AT&T logs your location data, now they are selling it to third-parties, and all you get ... (more)

CharlieSummers (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 7:24a) |

got it!

daletodd (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 1:20p) |

It works! thanks much, my second starbucks card for free in this month...

alicequeenbeaumont (Mar. 18, 2013 @ 2:38p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The gift card you get is an eGiftcard. Please update the title OP.

And Thank you. Got mine quickly.

like a charm... thanks took 2 minutes

Thanks OP. $5 bucks added to my Starbucks card.

Thansk for the tip, OP.

Thanks! Worked for me with regular AT&T plan.

Works on ATT gophone prepaid. Just text "stop" if you want to cancel the alerts after you get your $5. Thanks OP

Thanks, op! Got it on my StraightTalk plan.

Thank OP!

Fergus said:   Thank OP!

Thanks Op!

Works with Straight Talk

A pita to do this all over phone... Especially since switching between Starbucks app and Internet trying to enter card and code doesn't work. Ha to actually use paper and own to write number down!

Hit awesome deal. Thanks!

Thanks OP! Got it on my StraightTalk number too!

Green!!!

EDIT: Did NOT work on my AT&T GoPhone phone though...2 attempts, nada.

Is this the same post as a few weeks ago?

OP in your title you should have "opened to current AT&T subscribers only"

Thanks OP! Great deal!!

Worked for me! Thanks a latte

Works for me. Thx op.

SuperET said:   OP in your title you should have "opened to current AT&T subscribers only"

Maybe AT&T Wireless Subscribers?

THANK GOD I'm not an AT&T customer!!!!!!!!

Updated the OP.

Yeah, it seems to be only for AT&T Wireless subscribers. If I'm wrong, please let us know.

I have texts turned off on my Gophone, but it worked on my tracfone... Thanks OP!

funkypost said:   THANK GOD I'm not an AT&T customer!!!!!!!!

I know, free coffee is an awful thing

Thanks for the link, link mentions only first 40,000 customers, wonder how quickly they end up at that number!

How long did it take for your egift card to show after texting coffee? Mine's still not here after 10 minutes.

ThiftySpender said:   How long did it take for your egift card to show after texting coffee? Mine's still not here after 10 minutes.

When I did the offer a couple weeks ago it took about 30 or so before mine showed up.

Worked fine on a newly activated GoPhone SIM with no credit. Despite having no credit I was still able to send/receive the SMS's.

Didn't bother sending "stop" - just threw out the SIM when I was done

Got mine thanks!
At&t regular wireless subscriber

Thanks op! Worked for me.

Just worked great on a gophone account. Starbucks code came right away and sent stop right after!

Thanks!!

rsuaver said:   Just worked great on a gophone account. Starbucks code came right away and sent stop right after!

I have a Go Phone account and followed the steps exactly, but I didn't get the gift card, I wonder why some Go Phones get it and some don't?

MrVietnam said:   rsuaver said:   Just worked great on a gophone account. Starbucks code came right away and sent stop right after!

I have a Go Phone account and followed the steps exactly, but I didn't get the gift card, I wonder why some Go Phones get it and some don't?

Try it a second time. We have one phone we had to do it twice to get it go. Odd but it worked

Is this still available?

worked for me...thanks

Wow...define "free." Bad enough AT&T logs your location data, now they are selling it to third-parties, and all you get for it is $5? Sorry, not having businesses know where I am is worth passing on the Staryucks bucks...they'd have to pay me a whole lot more than that to sell my location data...

got it!

It works! thanks much, my second starbucks card for free in this month...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014