AT A PARADE
IRISH LINE DANCING
AT THE BAR
LEARN GAELIC

Member Summary

Reward Zone
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Of course not complaining about the free points or anything, but what's the point of making it an odd number? Aren't all rewards only redeemable in denominations of 10 or 5?

natevines said:   Of course not complaining about the free points or anything, but what's the point of making it an odd number? Aren't all rewards only redeemable in denominations of 10 or 5?

I was wondering the same. They used to pay 25, then dropped it down to 10 and now it seems that the points match the date?

Why would it matter if the points are in odd numbers? For most people these points go along with whatever you spend at best buy to get a reward cerificate. It's not like you shop in even numbers. Just helps get rewards faster is all.

natevines said:   Of course not complaining about the free points or anything, but what's the point of making it an odd number? Aren't all rewards only redeemable in denominations of 10 or 5?

Best Buy sponsors the #17 car in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. I'm sure this is the reasoning for making the number of points equal to 17.

I thought it was because Saint Patrick's Day, is on the 17th. I was glad to get the 17 points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.