T-mobile free sim card ... yet again

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know this post here a few time on and off but look like those free sim card are back again

Regular and micro sim http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phones/prepaid-sim-ca...

Look like Nano-sim for iphone 5 can't check out for free without buying services plan http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell-phone-detail.aspx?cell-...

Member Summary

Sim Cards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can I use it for any pre-paid plan later?

Big2mouth said:   Can I use it for any pre-paid plan later?

Should be able to. I used one of these for my Home Phone - Tmobile - Google Voice conversion last year.

Here is Tmobiles description

Already have a GSM phone or iPhone that you need to activateŚor have an unlocked GSM phone you want to use on the T-Mobile network? Just get a Micro SIM card and choose a plan. Slip the ready-to-use Micro SIM Card into your phone and youĺre ready to go.

In my mind a "pre-paid plan" is a plan. So it should work. Whats to lose besides a minute of your time? I just ordered and it includes free overnight shipping.

Don't need one now but was going to get a couple for spares.
To check out, it wanted to know what car I drive & how tall I was....

Big2mouth said:   Can I use it for any pre-paid plan later?

Use them for whatever plan you want to activate on. Just be aware they have a expiration date. The 2 I got last week had a activate by December 2015 date. I always keep a couple on hand in case a sim goes bad on one of our phones. The store wants $9.99 a sim.

Guess I am still banned...

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

SorryŚwe're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.

will this work if ordered sims recently?

are you talking about nano-sim or the regular and micro sim ? I order micro-sim and the regular every time it free and they all work for me..

The micro sim cant be check out using Google Chrome. Internet explorer is fine. Must be the case for you two.

xccess said:   are you talking about nano-sim or the regular and micro sim ? I order micro-sim and the regular every time it free and they all work for me..

xccess said:   I know this post here a few time on and off but look like those free sim card are back again

Regular and micro sim http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phones/prepaid-sim-ca...

Look like Nano-sim for iphone 5 can't check out for free without buying services plan http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/cell-phone-detail.aspx?cell-...

Nice posting above here.I am searching this information from long time.

Requires C.C. info, even though your temporarly charged a buck. Once you give out the info, you can't get it back.

tuan2 said:   The micro sim cant be check out using Google Chrome. Internet explorer is fine. Must be the case for you two.

I can check out just fine, had been order the SIM, just the Nano-sim for iPhone 5, can't be check out without the plan

mrGman said:   Requires C.C. info, even though your temporarly charged a buck. Once you give out the info, you can't get it back.
ever heard of Prepaid visa/master gift card ? I buy one of those $25 one used them until I have $1 left, I keep them around for something like this, also some of them you can change to whatever name and have it ship to where ever you want. not suggest doing anything illegal here, just another way to do thing if you don't want to give out your real information.

SSi said:   Guess I am still banned...

The customer's order needs to be updated for one or more of the following reasons:

SorryŚwe're having some trouble with the debit/credit card you provided. Please check to make sure you've correctly filled in all the required fields.

I got the same problem. Any walk around? It's really annoying -- I haven't ordered anything from T-Mobile for years ....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014