Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Free Excedrin (11.02kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine arrived today

Came in a box.. I surely thought they would have sent coupons.

SlamminMOFO (Apr. 04, 2013 @ 7:44p) |

mine came today, lotta packaging.

michelenj66 (Apr. 05, 2013 @ 5:43p) |

Mine came today! Nice full size (24ct) sample. Surprised they spent so much on packaging when they could have sent coupo... (more)

Bluerose713 (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 6:56p) |

Staff Summary

I will definitely work on getting this. Just so happens that I do not work until late tomorrow. Fate?

This webpage has a redirect loop

their FB page says check back at 10 a.m. est: https://www.facebook.com/#!/excedrin/app_435828623160755

bump for 10:00

Here’s How It Works

We’re giving away up to 20,000 bottles a day of 24-count Excedrin® Extra Strength, from March 19 to March 23, 2013 (100,000 bottles in all).

Want one? Just get on our list to hear about all of our future promotions. Then visit our Facebook Timeline, where we’ll give you a heads up on the starting time for each daily giveaway. Only one pack per household, see full Terms and Conditions for more.

ELIGIBILITY: The “Excedrin® Extra Strength Giveaway” (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Texas, and Hawaii), who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid email address and Facebook account.

Thanks OP!!
The Free Bottle is Yours!

Thanks! You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly.

I already received my email

Thankyou
Hi Patricia,

Your submission was successful!

Thanks for your loyal support. You should receive your FREE Excedrin® Extra Strength in 6 to 8 weeks.

Bluefw said:   ELIGIBILITY: The “Excedrin® Extra Strength Giveaway” (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Texas, and Hawaii, who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid email address and Facebook account.

And that, my friends is why it simply isn't worth it. Friends don't let (real world) friends FB!

bugsie said:   Bluefw said:   ELIGIBILITY: The “Excedrin® Extra Strength Giveaway” (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Texas, and Hawaii, who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid email address and Facebook account.

And that, my friends is why it simply isn't worth it. Friends don't let (real world) friends FB!

Fake Facebook account.

"Today’s giveaway starts at 12:00 PM ET, so please check back then."

Bluefw said:   bugsie said:   Bluefw said:   ELIGIBILITY: The “Excedrin® Extra Strength Giveaway” (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Florida, Texas, and Hawaii, who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid email address and Facebook account.

Fake Facebook account.

Nope. Not even worth THAT!

Good post, thanks remick.

Couldn't get it to work using Internet Explorer. Worked with Chrome. Thanks OP.

I should be good for 1. Already got my email confirmation. TY OP!

Thanks in for 1 using firefox

Not "fake" Facebook account, a real Facebook account with no personal data in it a-tal. I am constantly amused by the amount of personal information morons provide to Facebook..."but only my friends can see it," they say. Only their friends and Facebook's entire staff and computers, which carefully log and store all the information provided.

(*sigh*)

bumping up for today's giveaway shortly!!

Got in today. Thank you

Sorry!
Today’s Free Bottles Are All Gone.

They go fast, but don’t fret. Just check back tomorrow at 6:00 PM ET.

For now, how about a coupon?

Mine arrived today

Came in a box.. I surely thought they would have sent coupons.

mine came today, lotta packaging.

Mine came today! Nice full size (24ct) sample. Surprised they spent so much on packaging when they could have sent coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014