• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

kindle (20.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks, OP, but archena's been doing a great job posting these everyday. I'm not sure why you want to usurp his/her postings.

RML51 said:   Thanks, OP, but archena's been doing a great job posting these everyday. I'm not sure why you want to usurp his/her postings.

Not just that but you really provided just the links and not much else to tell if the books are even worth considering vs. archena's threads which give LOTS of info on each Title. If you're going to try to "compete" you'll need to provide a better product.

All I've seen you do is stop Archena from posting - and I'm not too happy about that. Her selections were informative, varied and well presented. As a new poster, you should look at some of the past months postings and compare them to yours, and ask yourself why you are "taking over."

Where is Archena's post for today btw?

gaffer said:   Where is Archena's post for today btw?

That's the million dollar question at the moment. I love Archena's posts and have a reminder set so that I don't forget to go check her listings. Today...all we have is this topic which is of significantly less value than Archena's posts. I sure hope this new fellow doesn't cause Archena to suspend or end her efforts.

Sherrick

Sherrick said:   gaffer said:   Where is Archena's post for today btw?

That's the million dollar question at the moment. I love Archena's posts and have a reminder set so that I don't forget to go check her listings. Today...all we have is this topic which is of significantly less value than Archena's posts. I sure hope this new fellow doesn't cause Archena to suspend or end her efforts.

Sherrick

yeah

Chalk up another one for Archena!

She posted a few in yesterday's thread today - staying out of the fray. I think it's the way it was done, as I started the topic one day a couple weeks ago (woke way too early!) and she posted a bunch more excellent choices in that one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014