• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Sample of Clear Men Scalp Therapy (36.60kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Once again I cannot get this sample--this is the only company that I cannot get samples from. I click to get the sample but it won't give me a form or anything.

paychecktopaycheck said:   Once again I cannot get this sample--this is the only company that I cannot get samples from. I click to get the sample but it won't give me a form or anything.

Paycheck, you don't have adblock on do you?

Also thanks OP

Thanks!

"You'll receive your sample in 8-10 weeks. Until then, check out our timeline for tips to help aid you in your quest for perfection."

Worked fine for me in Firefox. Oh, and it called me sir.

My hair thanks you for the sample

ty

Thanks!

Thanks. Liked the site. Filled out my info and then unliked the site. Curious to see if I receive the sample.

huss417 said:   Thanks. Liked the site. Filled out my info and then unliked the site. Curious to see if I receive the sample.

You might not, they have ways of checking if you currently "like" them or not, and can (and often do) boot out anyone who isn't currently shown as "liking" them. Better to wait until the samples are mailed, and then "unlike" them, which is what many do. This is why the OP's put "Facebook/FB" in the title, because you need FB and a FB "like" to get the samples. Just "like" them again, and hide their posts until you get the sample, at which point you can "unlike" them. ATP, they have not yet begun processing your request, so they won't even know you "unliked" then "re-liked" them

SweetClover said:   huss417 said:   Thanks. Liked the site. Filled out my info and then unliked the site. Curious to see if I receive the sample.

You might not, they have ways of checking if you currently "like" them or not, and can (and often do) boot out anyone who isn't currently shown as "liking" them. Better to wait until the samples are mailed, and then "unlike" them, which is what many do. This is why the OP's put "Facebook/FB" in the title, because you need FB and a FB "like" to get the samples. Just "like" them again, and hide their posts until you get the sample, at which point you can "unlike" them. ATP, they have not yet begun processing your request, so they won't even know you "unliked" then "re-liked" them

Thanks for that info SweetClover. I always get concerned with liking people on my Facebook page that I don't know. But will take your advice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014