Expires May 8, 2013

Works at kiosk and Online

https://www.redbox.com/

Member Summary

RedBox
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I am a pure Blu-ray guy too... so basically these codes allow you to get a Blu-ray rental for about 40 cents... can't be... (more)

Mulox (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 8:43p) |

hmmm

melorainefreebies (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 9:52p) |

The code the OP posted isn't valid anymore - at least not at two locations I tried. I used DVDNIGHT which worked fine.

elizard (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 3:13a) |

DEAD DEAL
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's the same code they sent me. Only mine says exp. 5/3/13

Sorry for the silly question, but is this a non-unique code? It's just that it doesnt look like one. Thanks in advance for the clarification

nhaner said:   Sorry for the silly question, but is this a non-unique code? It's just that it doesnt look like one. Thanks in advance for the clarification

Hi, this is not unique code, you can use it online also to reserve movie

nhaner said:   Sorry for the silly question, but is this a non-unique code? It's just that it doesnt look like one. Thanks in advance for the clarificationper credit card

Works at the kiosk too. Thank you

Worked in Atlanta 30005 online

Djune said:   nhaner said:   Sorry for the silly question, but is this a non-unique code? It's just that it doesnt look like one. Thanks in advance for the clarification

Hi, this is not unique code, you can use it online also to reserve movie
Use it once per account online or once per credit card at the kiosk.

By on-line, do you mean streaming or are you reserving the movie on-line for pick-up at the kiosk. It sure would be easier to enter the code from my computer at home rather than typing it on the touch screen at the kiosk while a line is forming behind me.

Lumpy05 said:   By on-line, do you mean streaming or are you reserving the movie on-line for pick-up at the kiosk. It sure would be easier to enter the code from my computer at home rather than typing it on the touch screen at the kiosk while a line is forming behind me.Reserve it online for pickup, and enter the code during checkout. Note: some codes do only work at the kiosk. This one works both places.

It'd be most desirable if it could be one use PER DAY per card.

WebNomad said:   It'd be most desirable if it could be one use PER DAY per card

Geez, they're giving you one free rental per credit card, and you expect them to empty the whole box for you? Take the freebie and stop being greedy.

sounds like a good deal..

WOW...sounds like a nice deal got one now..and will keep getting since got many CC's and Debit cards....thanks OP for sharing....!! Worked @ 68137(Omaha,NE)

Reporting in from Michigan, was able to use the free DVD code towards a blu-ray, just had to pay the $0.30 difference.

CharlieSummers said:   WebNomad said:   It'd be most desirable if it could be one use PER DAY per card

Geez, they're giving you one free rental per credit card, and you expect them to empty the whole box for you? Take the freebie and stop being greedy.

My "greedy" wish has been granted - I just checked out 3rd DVD using the same credit card, and still no charge. So, the coupon is indeed one free DVD rental per card PER DAY.

What's wrong with being greedy in a legitimate way?

mvkkreddy said:   WOW...sounds like a nice deal got one now..and will keep getting since got many CC's and Debit cards....thanks OP for sharing....!! Worked @ 68137(Omaha,NE)

You don't really need so many cards, as you can keep using the same card once per day. Enjoy!

Got mine now...it's a good deal. Easy to use and the good news is I can get it for free. The coupon really works one free DVD rental per card per day. GREAT.

Didn't know it was re-usable. Thanks

Got mine, Thank you

Thanks OP.

WebNomad said:   CharlieSummers said:   WebNomad said:   It'd be most desirable if it could be one use PER DAY per card

My "greedy" wish has been granted - I just checked out 3rd DVD using the same credit card, and still no charge. So, the coupon is indeed one free DVD rental per card PER DAY.

What's wrong with being greedy in a legitimate way?

how often do you check your bank statement?
check again a couple of days after you return the 2nd "freebie" movie

bet this is truly one use per card, period.

Very useful. Thanks!

how many times can i use this code, is it one time per person. I am planning to get me a free movie at the Redbox.

thanks for sharing....it's movie night this weekend

movie night it is...can't go wrong with that.

post some more movie deals....

ezdeals18 said:   post some more movie deals....

MODS: He's looking for some badges. Just give him a few so he stops posting here.

Thanks for the deal.

Can anyone confirm that they were able to use this everyday without being charged?

Thanks

Just picked up my 30 cents Blueray rental - excellent!

Thanks OP!

Worked like a charm at the kiosk.

Seems like they stopped the code from working more then once. I used it once, worked fine. Tried another time the next day, didn't work. But thanks for the movie OP. Grabbed Zero Dark Thirty.

Now this is odd...but I thought what the heck, I was in front of a Redbox machine and tried it again. It worked. I have no idea why it didn't work the last time I tried (I made sure to do the code right).

So I guess it's still on. Thanks again OP. It's movie time!

Thank You. Excellent

I too couldn't get the code to work. Tried it twice and it states "invalid code."

Does not work in Nevada -- at least when I tried it. I had not used it before. - E

I think 'F2AMA8TG3' just died on April 1. I used it a bunch of times the last few days and I just went to use it again tonight and got denied. It was great while it lasted.

Tried it online (only time i have tried this code)
and it said "not valid today"

so, am guessing it was abused and therefore, cancelled.

I can't recall ANY Redbox code that can be used more than once per credit card.

(and the OP did NOT suggest it could be used more than once)

I think there was a code that was reusable. it may be a new thing for Redbox. I do see a pattern of when the code expires, it is usually Monday the last day the code works. DVDNIGHT I think was also a reusable code.

Skipping 8 Messages...
The code the OP posted isn't valid anymore - at least not at two locations I tried. I used DVDNIGHT which worked fine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014