• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks!

Not sure why: sign up page in Chrome keep loading https://www.scottbrand.com/secure/registration/signup?setcookie=... and in IE it sits there after filling in info. Can't get through.... someone mentioned using some other link that starts with "no thanks"? I do not see that ...

I think this offer ended. I started a new account and its not there anymore, but I have been known to have been wrong in the past (smile).

Thx OP.

Good one: thanks!

rosariffic said:   I think this offer ended. I started a new account and its not there anymore, but I have been known to have been wrong in the past (smile).

Still working with old accts that I remembered & dug up after getting tired of not being able to sign up. Worked just fine, in 4 2 ...

Thanks a lot for the info

It worked but had a hell of a time for it to accept because of password Info.

SWEEPSTAKES STARTS APRIL 14, 2013 - NOVEMBER 30, 2013
=====================================================
https://www.scottbrand.com/products/naturals/SecretSwapSweepsRul...

PRIZES/ODDS:
============
1 Year supply of Scott Naturals® Bath tissue is 4 cases (16-12pks) approx. retail value $150.00
1 Year supply of Scott Naturals® Towels is 6 cases (24-6pks) approx. retail value $210.00.

I received this in the mail today. Thanks again OP.

great deal

Thanks OP!

Weird, It let me get another roll!

I got my roll in the mail yesterday

I got my roll in today's mail. It comes with a $1.50 off your next purchase coupon attached to the roll.

I, too, received my roll yesterday.

Got mine.

Finally got mine!

got mine last week!!

Registration seems to be down...

Still working !!

How long is the turn-around on this? I've really gotta go.

fsu67 said:   Weird, It let me get another roll!
Got my second roll today! just for the heck of it I went back to the site to see if would let me get another roll. Crazy! It let me get it again.

Sorry — Kimberly-Clark Registration site is currently down for a nap.

We're working now to get it up and running. Please check back soon!

Still works. Just put in for my 18th roll.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014