• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ruffies Pure Flexx stretch trash bag
Disclaimer

FREE sample giveaway
Disclaimer
Get a Sample of Rufffies Trash Bag ! I will update the post as more information is released."Like us now. Next month well begin taking requests for a FREE sample of the NEW Ruffies Pure Flexx stretch trash bags. Quantities will be limited."

Ruffies Trash Bags said: The Ruffies Pure Flexx stretch trash bag is your new, puncture resistant, no nonsense choice. Watch for our FREE sample giveaway coming next month.

Available now through FB and a non-FB link.

Facebook Link

Non-Facebook This link also works with mobile devices.

Member Summary

Ruffies Pure Flexx stretch trash bag
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

rufffies
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bump! This started today, and there is a non-FB link for those who prefer that.

Thank you. Green for you

Thanks OP!

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

Thanks Clover!
Green.
I used to purchase this brand all the time but the brand just disappeared from the stores I frequented. I hope this means Ruffies will be widely distributed, especially in my area.

Jacie said:   I used to purchase this brand all the time but the brand just disappeared from the stores I frequented.

I never heard of them before this post, and initially thought it was an April Fools day prank. But they look interesting enough to try a sample.

Jacie said:   Thanks Clover!
Green.
I used to purchase this brand all the time but the brand just disappeared from the stores I frequented. I hope this means Ruffies will be widely distributed, especially in my area.

I've seen these at Dollar Tree, if you have one near you.

Thank you, SweetClover

I tried the non FB link, hopefully they are good and we have Dollar Trees near us so that will be easy.

I received this sample trash bag today. Made in the USA.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014