https://www.audiencerewards.com/BestBuy/trivia.cfm

The answers are: Lion King, True, True, 1980, Memphis, and Osborn

https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/app_187400188063684

Sign in and take the user poll to get 10 points

Member Summary

Reward Zone
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

About how long does it take Audience Rewards to credit your Best Buy Rewards Zone account with the points? Thanks OP. So now I have two ways to earn free Best Buy Reward Zone points: from their Facebook app and now with Audience Rewards.

thanks op. did both. voted in the poll and got a pop-up saying thanks for voting, you got 0 points. what? I didn't know 0 points was an option, oh well.

Thanks and Green!

They must post different questions...those answers don't apply to any of my questions?

Of course this post just went into archive last week.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?start=0&catid...

Miles/points take about a week to post. PM for any more information or questions on the program.

Thanks OP

I got 2 points despite answering all the questions correctly. Not 22...

Thanks for the tip.

Squonk said:   I got 2 points despite answering all the questions correctly. Not 22...

You get two for each question answered correctly and you get the other 10 by doing the poll on Facebook.

Thanks, OP!

Facebook poll got me a whopping 0 (zero) points!

I also 0 on Facebook poll today

Poorly written subject line here. Cheesy cut and paste from SD (or vice versa).

Audience Rewards is an ongoing thing. The survey resets every couple of weeks with a new opportunity to earn 12 RZ points each time.

The FB survey used to be new everyday when first launched a couple months ago. Now it is random. Along with the user poll, there is a member's choice which changes every couple of weeks, and there is currently an "ultimate room" contest that has a series of rooms that open for a couple weeks at a time in which you "furnish" it with various items. If you get picked, you win those chosen items. All of these things award various amounts of RZ points.

For those that are saying they got zero points after submitting the poll, it might just be a glitch. Check your RZ account to see if the points were in fact applied. If not, contact customer service via FB or the RZ site and the problem will get straightened out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014