Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Spam Disguised as a Freebie!
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Scam!
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if this is really legit? I do have a email just for freebies because of spam, but I'm just not so sure about this one.

This link doesn't work!!

This has "SCAM" written all over it. A 4.2oz bottle? I don't think so! Website is crappy too, and it has links to other questionable sources. Finally, OP is a newbie, likely a shill for the scammers. I submitted the form without imputing any data (sign of a scammer), and got a pop-up demanding my cell phone number, and saying they won't send the freebie without it. This is the same pop-up that appeared in another freebie thread, and one unfortunate FW'er fell for it, and said if you give your cell number, you just signed up for a service they charge to your cellphone ($14.98 a month). Scam, scam, scam, scam, and scam. Sending a mod alert...

Recently, a post was made on the "Avoid Fake Freebies" thread, that had a link to a website where you are offered a high-priced freebie if you spam any of the sites listed with a post directing others to their free offers. So, this is how they get their shills that do the work for them. Fatwallet was on this list, as well as SD and other major deal sites (There were 6 or 7 I recall). I reported the post to the mods, and suggest they moderate the thread, and that is why the thread is now under moderation.

Thanks, SC. I just didn't think this one looked right.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014