Voting History
rated:
Text Slurp7 to 711711 on your cell phone. Expires 4/30

Member Summary

slurpee (57.15kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Worked with no problems. Thanks OP

Is this a barcode coupon or a text message? I've got a "dumb" tracfone.

Anyone have this turned down?
You know how some franchises are...

so is this unlimited? what actually hits your phone?

So what happens after we text? I never received a reply after I sent it...

Thanks, got 1 for everyone in the family.

@mactv
you will need a internet capable phone. this will send you a link to the page to activate coupon, which expires 15 minutes after you activate it.

Just got back from using mine. Fun fact although YMMV: There were three of us and the cashier allowed us to use the same coupon three times for three slurpee. She just scanned the barcode three times off my phone. If I was thinking I would have nabbed a screenshot of the countdown page with the barcode on it. Oh well.

I was just thinking the screenshot thing when I read the post. Is this something where a screen shot would work, or would they scan it and it be no good.

They love giving away free slurpees! I remember last year they had free slurpee day.

lawboy22 said:   They love giving away free slurpees! I remember last year they had free slurpee day.

This deal is a lot better because the free Slurpee day Slurpee cups are about the size of dixie cups.

bump

really? it works?

unlimited too?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014