• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text Spotify to 777483 on your cell phone
They’ll give you a code that you can redeem here

https://www.spotify.com/us/login/?forward_url=%2Fus%2Fredeem%2F&...

Member Summary

My cell phone is saying that the message may cause charges on my bill. Know anything about the truth to that? never seen this message before. I have Verizon

Sl4ck3r said:   My cell phone is saying that the message may cause charges on my bill. Know anything about the truth to that? never seen this message before. I have Verizon

It's just saying that possible msg/data rates may apply. Because some people have to pay extra for data and text's. I just got my code doing this and I'm using on my iPhone on Straight Talk (WalMart's pay as you go service) and I had no problems.

Worked for my current subscription, added on a free month! Thanks Op.

Thanks OP!! Worked perfectly, no credit card required

great! thanks

You can sign up for a month of premium at the bottom of the home page also ,without the text.

chessmills said:   You can sign up for a month of premium at the bottom of the home page also ,without the text.

That requires a credit card, but I believe is stackable with this offer

The reply message says they will send you up to 4 alerts/month. I'll pass.

Still working!

Awesome! Thanks, OP!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014