• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Take the the survey located here. At the end you will be told whether you are getting the sample, but you don't know what until it arrives at your door. Those who don't qualify will get a coupon, but most have been reporting a sample. To increase your chances for a sample, check mostly the "Strongly Agree" and "Agree" boxes.

"Thank You!

Your sample is on the way and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks."

Member Summary

John Frieda Product Sample (262.22kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
offer said it's over ..;-(

robrox (Jul. 24, 2013 @ 11:29a) |

Thank You!

Your sample is on the way and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks.

dramallama (Jul. 24, 2013 @ 1:56p) |

I think the answers you give determine what product you get because a friend of mine filled this out and she got the Hai... (more)

paychecktopaycheck (Jul. 24, 2013 @ 3:36p) |

use
all agrees except last one strongly agree
frizzy hair
medium blond

remick said:   use
frizzy hair
medium blond

i told the truth which happens 2 b what u posted but it goes back to an empty form WTH

my sample will arrive in 6-8 weeks. Thanks for the tip on the all agrees...I used medium brown. YAY!

my sample will arrive in 6-8 weeks as well. thanks.

Thanks, OP! I passed and will receive a sample!

yeah! Thanks

Well, it looks you can do multiple times. Initially I got coupon and then re-did survey by changing few options and then got the sample.

there said:   i told the truth which happens 2 b what u posted but it goes back to an empty form WTH

Were you able to get it to eventually work? I had my address in the form disappear, and I had to redo it; then the form went through. I figured it was a random glitch.

shailpat said:   Well, it looks you can do multiple times. Initially I got coupon and then re-did survey by changing few options and then got the sample.

When Dee16 posted the free foam hair color offer, you had to do a survey, and you were offered the hair-color or a product. Certain answers usually resulted in the free hair-color coupon, others resulted in a Go Blonder starter kit, and others resulted in a sample of a John Frieda product. Many found that they could try again for the hair-color, if they didn't get it the first time.

I used strongly agree on all except the last one; that one I clicked agree. Then I choose frizzy and hair color reddish brown. It said I will receive a free sample.

SweetClover said:   there said:   i told the truth which happens 2 b what u posted but it goes back to an empty form WTH

Were you able to get it to eventually work? I had my address in the form disappear, and I had to redo it; then the form went through. I figured it was a random glitch.

shailpat said:   Well, it looks you can do multiple times. Initially I got coupon and then re-did survey by changing few options and then got the sample.

When Dee16 posted the free foam hair color offer, you had to do a survey, and you were offered the hair-color or a product. Certain answers usually resulted in the free hair-color coupon, others resulted in a Go Blonder starter kit, and others resulted in a sample of a John Frieda product. Many found that they could try again for the hair-color, if they didn't get it the first time.

it just wont go to any form for me. i must have something blocked somewhere O well thx anyway

Thank you, OP. I'll be receiving my sample in 6-8 weeks.

Thank you for letting me know that you could retake. 2nd time got sample.

Thank You!

nice survey to fill

Thanks Sweet Clover!!

Hm wow, mine went thru fine no problems. Thanks!

Thank you OP!!!

Thank you. Got one for me and my sis.Good find.

Tried it with all but one 'strongly agree' and got a coupon. Cleared my cookies and retried with ALL 'strongly agree' and got the sample. John Frieda makes great products. Thank you OP!

thanks, op. says i will be getting sample

All "Agree"

Thank You!

remick said:   use
frizzy hair
medium blond

First I took the survey honestly and I got the coupon, then I changed to your answers (which were only 2 off, anyway) and I got the sample, 6-8 weeks.

THanks, SweetClover!

Thank You!

I'm secure in my manhood to answer the questions as needed to get a free sample for my woman or my sister....no, NOT the same person!

annieoak said:   John Frieda makes great products. Thank you OP!

Are you a member of the John Frieda Elite Club? You can get high value coupons sent to you, and you can sign up for exclusive offers to Elite Club members only. Since the beginning of the year, I have received two $5 off on any JF product (Via Facebook), and a Buy any JF Haircolor, get the Blonde or Brunetts Ambitions shampoo or conditioner FREE (surprise sent via snail mail). I used my $5 coupon to buy a box of JF foam haircolor, then used the one for the freebie with haircolor purchase on a free BA shampoo. For $7, I got a box of haircolor and the shampoo.

Thank You!

Thanks

Thank You!

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

still open

^Bump^ offer still good. I did get a sample from this, a twin-pack of shampoo and conditioner.

Thank you!! & thank you SweetClover for *Bumping* this thread.

Thanks a million. Hopefully we can get a nice score as they have awesome haircare products.

I got my sample today: a triple sample of Frizz-Ease shampoo, conditioner, and serum. I am very satisfied!

Can't wait for my free sample! I love John Frieda! (:

there said:   remick said:   use
frizzy hair
medium blond

i told the truth which happens 2 b what u posted but it goes back to an empty form WTH

this time it worked!!
THX

offer said it's over ..;-(

Thank You!

Skipping 1 Messages...
I think the answers you give determine what product you get because a friend of mine filled this out and she got the Hair Repair in the red packets.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014