• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Zippo
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just signed up!! Can someone please help me and tell me how to get free stuff please?!! Thanx! : )

shakeylee (Aug. 01, 2013 @ 3:59a) |

you have to wait until an offer is up. Today at 4:00pm EST they had ear phones. Usually they have something going at noo... (more)

cardreader (Aug. 01, 2013 @ 5:23p) |

If you had read the title of the thread, it said, " Free Zippo Lighter from Marlboro - 1st 2,500 every Monday from 3/25/... (more)

kateykakes (Aug. 01, 2013 @ 11:56p) |

This product causes cancer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been there every day since the last contest started and haven't seen it yet!

Checked under "My Marlboro/Service" to see if I got it before and forgot about it, but nothing there. I do see that my darts have shipped and will be here tomorrow!

Nothing there but coupon offers for me. I tracked my shipment for the darts but it said info transmitted to UPS on 3-8-2013 and nothing on delivery date.

My offer was a steel pint - and in for One!!

linuspb said:   Nothing there but coupon offers for me. I tracked my shipment for the darts but it said info transmitted to UPS on 3-8-2013 and nothing on delivery date.

They're shipping Smartpost
at least somebody somewhere printed a label for it!
mine was printed for FedEx 3/12 but FedEx didn't get it until 3/24

Can't register :/ probably gone by now

I have not seen these I have checked at midnight, 6am, 7am, noon.

It says over 3,030 comments. Next Monday log on around 4:30, click on flavor makers if it is not listed under your offers. Someone please bump next Monday to remind. Remembered too late.

I did get a surprise gift from Marlboro for my birthday. They sent a nice pair of sunglasses to me on Saturday. Just a head's up.

fortuneandfame said:   I did get a surprise gift from Marlboro for my birthday. They sent a nice pair of sunglasses to me on Saturday. Just a head's up.
happy belated

now, to remember to try this next monday...way earlier.

WHY Do I have to give my SSN number????? Fuk that....

remick said:   https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/

check your offers

Only offers were for snus and coupon offers. I don't even smoke these trashy things; I'm a Swisher fan (they are trashy, too)... No lighter. I've got a Zippo lighter, silver, from 1967, cost me $2.50...

Cremating device - FREE!

No Zippo here either, but I did get a free set of darts thanks

natevines said:   No Zippo here either, but I did get a free set of darts thanks

Don't hold your breath. My darts have been "backordered" since 3/3/13...

Squonk said:   natevines said:   No Zippo here either, but I did get a free set of darts thanks

Don't hold your breath. My darts have been "backordered" since 3/3/13...

Got mine yesterday!

redstork said:   My offer was a steel pint - and in for One!!

I got this offer too.

Like zippos windproof

so far i have 1 they sent me and another thats camo from another promo and i cannot seem to find where to buy the fluid for it. ( been looking for 1-2 yrs )

No zippo here either. but I did not get my Free Dart sets either?

zip1212 said:   so far i have 1 they sent me and another thats camo from another promo and i cannot seem to find where to buy the fluid for it. ( been looking for 1-2 yrs )

zippos will burn most generic lighter fluid; skip the zippo branded lighter fluid, it's over-priced.

i like Ronsonol lighter fluid, cheap and clean burning. find it in drug stores like Walgreens, ask for it behind the register where they keep tobacco products.

good idea thanks ... i always forget Walgreens has it. i am always lookin at WalMart which sells the lighters but no fluid ( makes sense. also beggin doesnt help.)

i also received the darts... they arent too bad but no case ( other then the box it came in ) but im having fun

Still not in my offers - checked at 11AM and 5PM ET. Any tips?

elrust said:   please send me my free zippo lighter. i will be patiently waiting for it to arrive. all products from marlboro are totally hip and appreciated. elrust

You have to go to the Marlboro site & register, if you're not already. That's where you get the lighter. If it's not in your offers, try going back to the site next Monday & see if it's your offers then.

got my darts
got the steel pint
hoping to get in on the zippo deal

I like muh free stuff

Zippo's are the best lighters hands down and the same with Marlboro black ,they go together,best for the best.

Got my flyer info in mail, zippo is for me to remember my dad

It all depends on your profile, People!
If you have gotten EVERY single offer they have had, you may not be selected to receive a Zippo, or in my case, the Steel Pint Glass, (Which I wanted)!.. Grrr... So just keep in mind, every profile is treated differently.

I was able to get the darts, which have already been delivered. But, I do not get the same offers, that others get.

Suggestion would be, to set up multiple accounts, with different names.... like your wife or hubby.

But, again, not all people get the same offers. Not sure what the thought process behind it is, but, often I will not receive the same offers, as others.

I was able to get the Sun Glasses, yesterday, which was the last day, (May 1st).... so, hopefully they will be nice.

Marlboro does have good give-a-ways, you just need to figure out which account gets what offers.

I hope this helps, or at least sheds some light on the issue.

Good Luck to all!!! GO GET YOU SOME FREEBIES!!!!!

I have not ever received anything but have been a Marlboro man since 68'. If I don't get a zippo I am switching to Camels

Whets my zippo they mailed me this with Marlboro black

I was able to get the steak sauce, but none of this stuff is showing up under "my offers". I have to click the different links on the homepage.

isis said:   I was able to get the steak sauce, but none of this stuff is showing up under "my offers". I have to click the different links on the homepage.same here, have got the steak sauce and sea salt but no zippo

It's still going every Monday at 11am EST! I found out the time

It's still going every Monday at 11am EST!

justinecasemore said:   It's still going every Monday at 11am EST!
got it, thanks for posting the right time to look

Just got mine!

justinecasemore said:   It's still going every Monday at 11am EST!

Confirmed! Thanks, man! I finally got mine.

ladydiwinters said:   Please send me a free Marlboro Zippo lighter thank you

Hi ladydiwinters - Welcome to FatWallet! To sign up for your free Zippo, you'll have to go through the Marlboro link in the first post of this thread.

traceywilkens said:   I would like to receive a free zippo, heck yeah!! What do I need to do?
Seriously??? Look at the post right above yours........
smh

Skipping 45 Messages...
rubiocindy said:   I really want a zippo lighter of marlboro

If you had read the title of the thread, it said, " Free Zippo Lighter from Marlboro - 1st 2,500 every Monday from 3/25/13 - 6/16/13 goes live at 4 PM EST."

It is now 08/02/13.

I swear, there is a serious lack of reading comprehension here on this site. It frustrates me to no end!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014