• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
As of 1240 hrs on 1 JUL -- promo is not available.

I got mine yesterday! It's nice

I just signed up!! Can someone please help me and tell me how to get free stuff please?!! Thanx! : )

you have to wait until an offer is up. Today at 4:00pm EST they had ear phones. Usually they have something going at noon and 4pm. Right at 4pm login and click on flavor makers, there might be an offer on the right side. Sometimes there is a number 1 next to your Marlboro logo, click on it. I live in MA so I can not enter the contests. A lot of fatwallet people win nice stuff from Marlboro. Good Luck

rubiocindy said:   I really want a zippo lighter of marlboro

If you had read the title of the thread, it said, " Free Zippo Lighter from Marlboro - 1st 2,500 every Monday from 3/25/13 - 6/16/13 goes live at 4 PM EST."

It is now 08/02/13.

I swear, there is a serious lack of reading comprehension here on this site. It frustrates me to no end!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014