Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

oh as always, calls for a direct link...pls

SinglePapa said:   oh as always, calls for a direct link...plsThanks for volunteering to get the direct link.

Getting through the 'essay' questions reminded me of the sate bar exam.

i hoped u passed! so what's the direct link then?

Thanks, my prior free subscription expired. So I paid for a six month's subscription which will expire shortly. As I recall, the last time I received a free subscription from Rewards for the WSJ, it took over 4 weeks to arrive. Your timing is perfect!

6-8 weeks, we'll see if it works.

Thanks!

thanks op

ty!

didn't work for me even turning javascript off on my mac

TY. Worked on PC/Firefox with Javascript off.

eglacier said:   didn't work for me even turning javascript off on my mac

Maybe if you use Private Browsing?

got my first paper on saturday thanks

understand completely how u feel i felt like it was going to take forever to do those surveys to get the subscription

whats private browsing?

Thanks op

Thanks op!! and thanks gnomie for the direct link! Still working!!! It's harder to get to work with FF23+ because they took away the disable javascript button from the settings. But I found an addon to get passed that.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/quickjava/

download that, make sure the add on bar is visible and on the bottom right make sure JS and J are red and then click gnomie's link and fill out the form!

elriffic7315 said:   Thanks op!! and thanks gnomie for the direct link! Still working!!! It's harder to get to work with FF23+ because they took away the disable javascript button from the settings. But I found an addon to get passed that.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/quickjava/

download that, make sure the add on bar is visible and on the bottom right make sure JS and J are red and then click gnomie's link and fill out the form!

worked perfectly! thanks el and op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014