• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Superman
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It does not seem to be available on the windows 8 app for Kindle.

I get the following message "we did not find a Kindle device or reading app registered to your Amazon account for which this content is available"

Was not available for my Kindle for PC on my Windows 7 computer. Have bought before for it, but the option to purchase to it was grayed out.

bookreader54321 said:   Was not available for my Kindle for PC on my Windows 7 computer. Have bought before for it, but the option to purchase to it was grayed out.
Thanks OP. When you finish your purchase, it tells you that you need the new update for the Kindle or it will not show up. I did that and it was there.

Mine was purchased to my Kindle cloud.

No problem with my iPad. Thanks Ancient Member!

Available only on these devices

Kindle Fire Kindle Fire HD Kindle Cloud Reader Kindle for iPad Kindle for Android

It's also available on iPhone with the Kindle app.

My husband and I are big superman fans, THANKYOU!

vwdubb said:   It's also available on iPhone with the Kindle app.

Umm...no...not according to the web page. I tried for my iPhone and no workie.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014